|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Sunday, September 5, 2010
There's a note in FB which was posted by a brother regarding 'Ta'aruf'. I myself ain't familiar of that term so I was unsure of what it really was. Until I read through the note. & masyaAllah..it really describes exactly how I was feeling at that moment. Whatever was going through my mind was there staring back at me. & it really hit me hard. I've been shown lots of signs from Him in this very blessed month of Ramadhan & I was faced with so many obstacles. & it's now up to me to make the appropriate decisions. But..why is it so difficult to do something upright? Are we too ignorant about what Islam has taught us? Or are we just satisfying our hearts' desires.. without thinking of the dire consequences? I know.. leaving my heart open for you might just turn out to be my biggest mistake. well heck..leaving my heart open for ANYONE at this point of time would be my biggest mistake.. Relationships with humans should not ruin my relationship with Him.. Dengarlah Akhi...kami wanita yang berbeda!!! This will be the deciding factor. It will either bind us, or break us apart. It's gonna be hard. But I shall proceed if it's for the best. InsyaAllah.. Allah..berikanlah aku petunjukMu...='( |