|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
What is becoming of us now?
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I've yet to find the answer. The end could be as sweet as it apparently is, but it can also turn out to be a huge terrible disaster..& a helllotuva heartaches. Not that I did not have enough yet. But, only time will tell the answers to all my doubts. Only time. Yesterday's iftar & outing by the beach with dear SPSC was awesome. not forgetting the interesting 'truth-digging' session we had :P but I regretted not being able to be there by bestie's side.. but I hope my call has atleast put your mind at ease a little.. Hang in there ok dear..if he's the one for you, he'll always be meant for you..I know you're strong sayang(: Somethings just can't be explained in words. I wanna know whats going on, but am too scared to face it. Once bitten, twice shy. But in my case. 472835196 times shy. I'll consider holding onto my facade a lil while. 'swell? |