|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Salahkanku. Jangan Salahkanku.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Are you trying to be difficult? If I could chose one year which has the most impact on my emotional being so far, it would be 2010. Although we're only halfway through the year, but I've gone through a lot, emotionally. I did things which I myself do not understand. I have felt something which I should not be feeling at all in the 1st place. I've come to realized what's important in life & what's not to be taken for granted. I've been smacked down by reality, hard. but I'm grateful for all that. Coz it's then that I get to appreciate the beauty of it all. Of having great people surrounding you & become a part of your everyday life. Then I realized. I'm actually blessed. But talking about matters of the heart, I am still as confused. It's the same thing all over again. Conclusions. Always lacking in that. Hanging. At times, it's frustrating. But all ended the same way. Silence. & it's all over. The girl who slipped, tripped & fell, hurt herself in the end. I'm ready to forget if that is what I must do. I guess the best has yet to come. P/S: I know, no one's gonna read this post. But if you just did, congrats. You're such a loyal stalker. |