a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let's not talk bad about others, yea? Let him be. What's more important is to get yourself out from it. Don't wanna be taken for granted. So don't get involve with him no more, ok?(:

Decided to delete yesterday's post. Realized that I cursed people excessively whenever I got furious. Not too good on my part also. But whoever's lucky enough to read it has seen the ugly side of me, I guess. Well..let's just move on. Willing to forget.(:


anniwaaayyyy..


*edited*

I'M SOOOO HAPPY & EXCITED!:D

You know why? Coz Friday was a 'Seni Day'!:D Well, actually more like we teaching each other seni ah. I LOVE IT! :D IT'S SO FUN! But the best would be the part where Zimah & Hanny teaching me & Shyra ganda! Wah! Very kecoh! Tak perna2 blaja seni ketawe smpi tergolek2 terbaring2! xD But we still manage to finish the 1st jurus! Very happy!:D I love you girls la, can?:D


Now I just can't wait for our next training! We can have our own seni coaching among ourselves, yea?:D










Rant baby, rant.


8:01 AM