a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Saturday, March 20, 2010

I can't get myself to sleep so I decided to post something on my long-abandoned bloggie.





It was my off day!:D So went off for training in the evening. & although only a few showed up, still they're super kecoh la can?



But an unexpected accident happened during training. The most malu thing ever la! Had a bad, BAD 'collision' with Mus. Goshh that selenge boy! Haiyark! Naseb baek tengkok kau tak patah! haha! I have no idea how it happened. It just happens. Suddenly I find myself flying over his shoulder. Yes u heard that right. OVER his SHOULDER. Cool kan? huahuahua.


But the best part would be the post-training!:D Someone feeling very generous that night so he decided to treat everyone McD. So yea we camped in the room & had dinner tgt. I loike it very2 much. Someone should treat us like this often. HAHA.


AND! I should be sleeping alrdy by now. Tmr will be a whole lot different than the usual. But I still don't feel excited. Yet.





I hope I won't be disappointed again this time round.



Till then, toodles!:D


1:24 AM