a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
bad romance
Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's crazy.







Didn't expect it to turn out the way it did. Butterflies. Skips. Wish I could just brush it off like I always do. But this is different. Never have had this feeling for the longest time ever. It's insane.





& it just has to be with someone like you.


Coz I enjoyed crapping.



With you.









Tonight was the awesome-est. I'm glad to know that there're still friends out there who you can really rely on to help pull you back onto the right path. It's great how much I've learn from them, considering I was a former full-time madrasah student who SHOULD know better. I'm telling you, they're just like any normal teenagers you see around the streets, yet very inspirational fellas(:


& yes I miss you too Yani. One day we'll treat ourselves to ice creams & catch up with each other aite?(:


& I miss seeing friends in school alrdy. & it starts next week. Do or die.










Now tell me what've you done to me?


1:21 AM