a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Kita bukan budak tepek tapi kita sama2 gerek!
Friday, December 25, 2009

Random facts about yesterday's friendly:



  • Someone's going gaga over a white girl. Takya kai bedak eh? It has always been the white ones huh. Hmmph. Racist. HAHA.
  • Burped loudly straight to coach's face right before entering the gelanggang. & excuse me, my burps ain't smelly at all okay.
  • Kept kicking my opponents kucing, mauling & crumpling her sweet Arabian face with my hands. Sorry. My bad. Hands & legs just couldn't stay put & never goes to the right places.
  • Made Tagok's life miserable by smacking his anterior with a mat & accidentally kicking his poor little twisted hamstring when I intended to kick his fanny. Now that's exactly what I meant by 'membuli orang besar'. Izit clear now, Tagok? xD
  • Pushing a trolley full of mattresses in the pouring rain was a great workout. Pushing a trolley with only Syahmi on it, now that's an excellent workout. I'm sure Adilla agrees to that.
  • I'm still waiting for my Naughty G.



Next friendly is sure gonna be a tough one. Coz we'll be seeing..the 'nyepeks'! Kita bukan tepek..kita bukan nep-


Aniwaes, good job everyone(: Although there's a lot more to improve on, we did gave it to the best of our ability, I'm sure. Will send the videos to ya'll aite!





SP go HARD or go HOME!:D


8:01 AM