a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
During & Post Holidays(:
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ramadhan Youth Challenge '09





An eye-opener, altho I felt like closing it throughout the Amazing Race activity. Not forgetting the pretty & pretty awesome group mates who stamped the word 'kecoh' on my forehead. Totally awesome(:





An impromptu hangout with the girlfies after sending Zeke off was really great. How could I forget the day we took lotsa pictures & uploaded it on FB the same evening? :p & also Mr Hotstuff *wags brow* Love ya babes!:D


Bowling & bday-cum-Hadi's farewell celebration with SPSC








Joined my dear pahlawans & serikandis afterwards & it was the greatest surprise ever planned. Definitely an event that brought us closer together. The video tribute was the best, although the title was abit misleading..hehe. It makes people ask questions like, "Ehh, Hadi da mati ke?" Astaghfirullah.. xD



Puasa Super Power








The 1st ever event where I had to carry the burden of being the Head Programmer. That was one helluva experience for me. I was glad I got such a great team to support me. & alhamdulillah it went on great although we were close to giving up after looking at the not-so-good response. Thanx guys for the sacrifices made in order to make the event a success(: & ofcoz, the highlight of the day was..


"ZUL KENA CAKED! WOOHOO!"

:D

It never gets old(:



NurHayat Iftar @ ECP









Great event by NurHayat. Aside from my popiah got blown off my plate, iftar by the beach was fun! & something happened that night. 'Revenge of the Cake' happened. This time, it's Tagok's turn to have a taste of some flour. Yes, unfortunately for him, it has to be flour. Flour yang blom dijadikan cake lagi. Haha. Revenge is so bitter, no? :p



Madness @ Marina Barrage






Didn't know playing Frisbee was fun & kecohrable:D What-more playing Frisbee at Marina Barrage. Love everything about it. Let's have a picnic there one day, yea?:D


Perjumpaan Hari Raya @ Al-Maarif









Lovelovelove!:D What's more LOVED than meeting your old schoolmates & teachers?:D They totally made my day, although there was abit of conflict at the end of the day, which I'm not aware of?? Kelakar ah korg nih. Still, ILYA lah! Haha! :P



Raya Outing with KakiGerek:D









The gerek-est people anyone could ever ask for. They sure know how to have fun. Every second spent with these clan was just great. They're the reason for making me feel forever young(: Thanx for inviting me along with ya peeps for this raya outing. Had to be the 'kakak' for the day la gtu kan. But I dun think i played my role well that day, hoho :p



Raya Outing with SPSC!:D








When the pahlawans & serikandis join forces, this is what we get. Pure awesome-ness. Not forgetting the stars for the day, the pink 'triplets'. Photoshoots, paparazzi everywhere we go :P However, I'm still thinking of one tiny thing..


Why do you guys have to break glasses in my house ONLY? Kesian tau rumah2 yang lain. Dorg nak jugak korg pecahkan glass kat ruma dorg. Taknak laa pilih kasih ni sume k?


Haha! You guys are the best anyways!:D



Babes Raya Outing!!!:D








These pretty ladies are the ones I spent 10 out of 18 years of my life living with their never-ending crapness, shits & all those nonsensical stuff together. They are the ones who makes me who I am today. Yes, I admit. They are the ones who made me vain, & I'm thankful for that. Coz if it weren't for them, you'll be seeing a different side of fyqa all around. I'll be damn sloppy, dressed like a hiphop nerdcore or something. But then.. they also make me looked ugly whenever they're around. Coz these ladies are the prettiest I ever known(: LOVELOVELOVE ALL OF YOU!:D



Human On Wheels - Night Cycling '09



Photobucket




& finally! I made it to the end this time round. I was damn excited about it at 1st. Still all hyped up at the 1st pit stop. Started to drain out afterwards at the 2nd pit stop. & the moment I reached home, threw myself onto the bed & snoozed till the evening. Was damn exhausted but I guess it's all worth it. Ada motivation perhh..:p & 1st time I saw Zul Prep got mad. Thanx to the guy who triggered his anger :p



Hadi & Diana's B'day Surprise



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Love it! Everything about this event was great! I guess its worth the stress & last minute plan in organizing this surprise :p & it's good that a few of them could still turn up for this day. Or else, I duno how we're gonna pull off this surprise. AND! The best part would definitely be the sabo! I loike!:D & I was given the honor to smash that piece of cake onto Hadi's face! Classic:D & not forgetting the rest of the 'unsuspecting victimsss'. Do I had fun or what?:D

But they got envious. They won't let me have fun by myself. They wanted to have fun too. & they let it all out. On me. Sheesh. B'day boy; Hadi & the 'unsuspecting victim' #1; Mus attacked, but only Hadi's piece landed on my face. Mus very slenge thats why it never land on my face, instead I got mine on his forehead:p Habes muke, tudung & baju fyqa dorg kejekan. Betol jgk laa kater Nurin,


"Aaah tu laa sape suro jadi organiser. Kan da kene sabo!"



& finally...



Silat Dinner & Dance - Retro Masquerade Night



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The night filled with colourful retro dresses, huge shades, suspenders, tight pants & blazers. Not forgetting our beautiful masks. Mus won one of the lucky prizes, & Adilla was the star of the day. Baek ah Dilla(: & babes were looking very pretty that night! Wherever we go, we never fail to snap a pic together:D




& there's even more. Alunan Alam Iftar with MHDS, karaoke-ing with Mira, Ieka, classmates, Mira's open house, Muzikaraya, etc. Best best best(((:













I didn't expect to have enjoyed myself so much.
& it's been awhile since I have that part of me.
Now that I realised it's not worth faking.
Coz the best is just to be yourself.
& seeing them happy makes me happy(:


11:57 AM