|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Post Ramadhan = Syawal(:
Thursday, September 24, 2009
" Turns out to be someone very talkative. " " Has the very ______ face(: Does funny actions when she speaks excitedly " " hehehe..Teman segile ku " " Cute & outgoing! =) " " Fun " *looks up at 2nd phrase* Was I that retarded when I'm all excited? On the last day of RYC, each one of us had to give comments on each of our groupmates. & for sure I wasn't expecting them to say that about me. Looking back at my old self, I wasn't like this before. Pengalaman mengajar kita menjadi lebih baik, ye tak?(: Wateva it is, RYC was one of those good times I had during Ramadhan. Aside from the lack of sleep which makes me walk while sleeping (sleep walk?), resulting in a very zombified face & causing my pathetic self to sway all around the place, it's all worth it. Coz I learnt a new game! Goreng Pisang! Should have played that during the PSP event, but ohh well..next time ehh Faan! Next time!xD I miss those times spent during Ramadhan. Somehow, this year seems to be the most memorable. It's all about the bonding. Shopping around Geylang with the babesLOVE♥ was fun. Gotta love the both of them. Duer2 da besar, da tinggi, da lawa. Aku jek yang tak tinggi2, tak lawa2. HAHA. Sayang Nuraini Masturah Razak & Nur Atiqah Mohd Haizan! ♥ :D Who can forget the outings with SPsilat peeps & farewells for Hadi. I'm sure the whole world knows about him going for NS by now. Can't wait to see his botak head. Soon..soon.. & the PSP event must've been the best. We stress2 togeder geder, we had fun also togeder geder. Somehow the chaos made our bond grew stronger. Like finally I'm truly close to SPMLS now. Kire macam sblm ni tk perna rapat ahh gitu..haha like duhh kan?:p Thanks guys. You guys were the one who made it happened. Not me(: Last but not least, the best would be..my bond towards Him, which is at its strongest so far. He taught me alot & pulled me back on the right path. Thank You, Allah. Thank You very much(: Need to rest now. Coz Imma gonna get down & wet later! HAHAHA. SOON!xD Chiaoz peeps! ..Sebanyak apa yang tercipta di bumi... |