a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Iftar; disappointment?
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tak ingin ku biarkan Ramadhan berlalu saja
Tuhan pimpinlah daku yang lemah
Mengharungi segalanya dengan sabar
Kita memohon pada Tuhan diberikan kekuatan
Ku merayu pada Tuhan diterima amalan






Yesterday's retarded-ness:

  • Caught in a duel with the home pests; dusts. She's been waiting for this day all along. She gets ready her ragged cloth. She faces her enemies. She swipes, she cleans & she scores! Fyqa got rid of the pests! She won the battle! Wooohhhooo! Okay okay alright get over it will you. It's only dusts.

  • Went for a 'tour' around Singapore; the east side of it atleast, in search of 'The One', Blueberry Cheesecake. Goshh did I panicked like heaven when I found out that the 1st few bakery shops I went to didn't sell that damn tasty yummy delicious scrumptious voluptuous mouthwatering...cake -.- But finally, The Royals saves the day. You better enjoy the cake huh Tagok coz that's my hard work earnings there *cheh step macam keje jekk..pdhal..pdhal..xP*
& no, no subway cookies for you. eppp~


  • Sitting by the beach eating fried rice & pastries on a Styrofoam plate was not a good idea. The wind was nice though. One thing not nice about the wind; it blew my plate clean off the table, sending my popiah landing on the seat next to me. How efficient.

  • Zul finally got his revenge. However he went one step up on the sabo mission. He didn't plan to give bday boy a face full of yummy cakes, instead he showered bday boy with love, and a huge packet of flour. Nice. Coz now my jeans got white patches on the knee part. Kire cam cool ahh gitu jeans putih kat knee. & we should not waste. That flour can be recycled, can go bake another cake.
Oookayyy..umm..eww?

  • Received a call from Mr NS-man #1; Hadi Muska. Goshh was I happy to see his name appearing on my hp screen. Maseh hidop rupenye dekni..kekeke. His voice was damn zombified laa. Cian kene torture jiwe rage zahir batin gaknye kat camp. But yea I was grateful & touched that he even bothered to call. Although I was hoping NS-man #2 to call also. That day he called once, & I picked up & was ecstatic to hear his voice. I asked him alot of questions but the only thing he said was.....
"Dik, panggil ibu..."
...Sad ke peee hidop.. T_T
  • Bumped into an old friend; the kindergarten bestie, the genius-nak-mampos, the vogue-to-the-max, Mariah Carey fanatic (Kie I think I've given too much hints here) friend. & goshh was he TALL! I had to bend my neck all the way back just to look at his face.
Too tall + too skinny = lanky. Perfect formula for an Einstein.
  • Finally bought one Raya clothes. Love the design, although it's quite simple I might say. Well, in this situation whereby I could foresee that I won't be enjoying Raya that much this year, simple is definitely hot. Furthermore, it's orange in colour!:D Nyeahehehe. If you guys happen to ask yourself this, whats up with fyqa & orange these days anw?, dun worry..I assure you..this love is mutual. HAHA.

Ohh & fyqa needs to apologize to her babes for not turning up for iftar. I'm very sorry all, I really tried =( Well atleast I still manage to meet some of you.

OHH DAMN. I just realised it's already 4+am in the morning now -.- Fyqa, u need ur well deserved rest. Ohh. Okay. Nites then. PEEEAAASSS AAAWWWTTTT!!!










Kadangkala kita berusaha
bersusah payah melakukan apa saja
demi membahagiakan keluarga, teman2 & orang2 disekeliling kita
Tapi apakah itu hanya sekadar untuk mendapatkan perhatian
atau memang benar keikhlasan kita dalam mengerjakannya?

Apakah dengan melakukan perkara sedemikian
kita mengharapkan ia dibalas kembali oleh mereka?
Kadangkala terfikir juga..
kenapa engkau sanggup melakukannya?
Apa faedah yang engkau kecapi dari semua ini?
Sekadar buang duit, buang tenaga & buang masa sahaja.
Mereka tidak akan mengenang jasa engkau.
Jadi mengapa perlu engkau pedulikannya?..

Akan tetapi..
pabila dilihat kembali..
tidaklah rugi mana..
Tidak lah sia-sia..
Kerana akhirnya jalinan & persahabatan yang dibina
ternyata akan menjadi lebih kukuh
Tambahan pula, ganjaran pahala yang diberi
dengan ikatan ukhuwah yang terjalin.


2:08 AM