a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Videos!
Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shit happens when you least expect it. You were in the house, accompanied by so many relatives, when you received an unexpected call from a loved one. Went out of the house, & was happily chatting in the phone, when at the same time, oblivious of the mishap happening inside the house. When you finally came back in, everybody were circling around her. The atmosphere was so tense. & everything just seems surreal. The only thing that was in my mind was for God to save her. I'm almost on the verge of tears, but I just had to tell myself everything would be okay.


I've lost a loved one, left clueless by a jerk & now..I ain't ready to lose another one.


Blogger is being a bitch once again, huh. But that doesn't stop me from showing you guys these videos! It's video time today! :D *yay tepuk tangan!*



A video credits to Fauzie Laily. Featuring Azhar Raz (ARHHHHHH!!!), Wawan (Weeeeeee~!) & Chirul (Uhh..). There were more videos on the Anugerettes, but..they looked too 'pretty' & its kinda disturbing so let me just show you the decent ones.


Azhar Raz damn cute, can?





Azhar, Chirul, Wawan before Top6 performance.



Talking about Azhar Raz..I got a messaaage~ xD ok shut up.


Next video I wanna share. Always heard of his name before, but never bothered to follow up his music. But when I listened to this song, trus terpukau. Suare mantap dokk. Popular with the song Luahan Hati, yes you got that right, it's Apit. Presenting, Apit Ft Appy - Tak Ku Sangka Tak Ku Duga. I prefer Appy's voice better tho(:





This last video is my personal favourite. Few days back, was randomly watching videos in my hp, when I found this fella at the bottom of the list. Didn't know of it's existence till then. No idea how it end up there, but it's definitely something to be shared. heh heh heh. Video was taken in the SP Silat Club room, after training. Believe it or not, this is an actual footage of the 'raping' scene where Afiq was being raped by 2 humanoids of the male species. But we only manage to capture a flash of it, nothing more. You should see the pain - if not joy - in Afiq's face. Indescribable. The spanking action, the howling, & those cheeky smiles. I can't bear NOT to see this.


SPSC in action. Enjoy(:


1 second wonder




I'm pretty sure they're gonna change names to SPGC soon enough. They've recruited enough guys for this.



Well I'm fine with that.










I'll be there(:


10:17 PM