|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Heyo ppl! Guess what? Fyqa ada cerite dongeng to share laa sey today! Yayyy! Tepok tangan tepok tangan!!! :D K alkisahnye begini. Was actually rushing to Simei yesterday to meet the duo. Waited for bus 3 like maha lembab like that, then when it finally came, fyqa tapped her Ezlink, & guess what? Ezlink got no value la deyy..sad la kan. So fyqa turned to the bus driver & saw a malay guy behind the wheel, maybe around his 20s. Asked him how much i have to pay. $1.50. So korek nye korek beg duit, tak dapat2 itu $1.50. So fyqa said "Wait ahh" & went off sitting at the seats behind the driver. Nga syiok korek2 beg duit for coins, skaaali fyqa was short of 20 cents. So fyqa make stupid, or in other words, buat bodoh & buat muke tebal tak bayar for the bus fee. Ingatkan da selamat ahh...skaaaaliii..*jeng jeng jengggg + rolling the drummmm* The bus reached the 1st stop at P.Ris. After a few people alighted, suddenly the driver turned behind & stared her straight in the face. Ape lagikk, bdk lau da buat salah, pastu menggelabah..dgn muke yg penoh bersalah, fyqa stumbled beside him & kembali mengorek beg duit for coins. But then, he suddenly handed fyqa the bus tickets & told her "Tak payah lah". Tibe2 terase terharu laa gitu kan. Fyqa terase terhutang budi & then took the tickets from him & said "Thank you!". Straight away fyqa stuffed the tickets into her wallet & returned to her seat. Minutes past by & fyqa was still thinking of his good deed & how terhutang-budied she felt for the bus driver (mampos fyqa hancur bahase melayu -_-). When suddenly, it hit her. Then she thought, Aikk? Why ehh he gave me 2 tickets? Dun tell me..... Fyqa told herself, it couldn't be possible. Maybe the driver just simply tk sengaje ter-give 2 tickets. But in order to settle her curiosity, fyqa flipped the tix & take a look at the back of it. & whatever she saw next made her face turned red...Found scrawled at the back of one of the tix was.. an 8-digit number. ..... DASAR LELAKI. I swear I can literally felt my blood rushing up to my face. I can't even think straight. I dunno if I should even feel flattered or mad. It's like..yea lorr..like chehhh he gave you his number seyyy..hot stuff ah konon..KONON jerr..BUT DON'T YOU EVEN DREAM OF IT DAMN YOU DON'T EVEN THINK I'LL KRIFFING DIAL THAT NUMBER OF YOURS. YOU..YOU...BUS DRIVER. & I'm saying this not because I got something against bus drivers. Bus drivers are nice people. If only they don't push their numbers around like that..sheesh.. ![]() Anyone itching to make a prank call, can always ask from me. I got one just for you. or better still, I should just pass it to my brother. Biar kene syarahan sikit. Heh. So finally met up with the duo. & yes, I was at East Point Mall to see the who-elses; Anugerah 2009 semi-finalists!:D:D:D & I even got the privilege to sit inside the cordoned area. VIP ahh konon ehh? =p & I also saw Zulhilmi Buluu Kailann! xD Haha orang jauh dtg Simei nmpk? I duno laa ehh how you can spot me among all those crowds. My purple-ness terserlah sgt laa tu kot gaknye. Went off to CThall afterwards, met Mr Silat-turned-bowling-freak & off to Khatib to watch SPSC's performance. Was surprised to see some of the MLS/SSP peeps there, preparing for their dance performance. & so much of giving support, kitorg smpi jek, they ended their performance alrdy..bleargh.. Well..da takdir..cis mcm perna dgr jek sentence nihh.. atleast niat tu ader..kekeke. Went back home afterwards & regretted not joining Mad, Nas & Hadi for their 'teary' dinner. AKU PON NAK MELALAK NGN KORG JUGAK SEY!!! haiyaaa..haha! Next time, aite? ;D God, relive that day again, pretty please?(: |