a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Fine,I'm really sorry. I need you like a million times now."




It's amazing how it works. It's almost a miracle. Serenity fills me in an instant, with a warmth I can't describe. For all the problems & worries, suddenly vanished into thin air. & all I need was just a single glance. It's that then I realized that there is more to life than what I'm going through now. Coz there's definitely more important things worth thinking of. & not to mention yesterday's outing. Enjoy nampak =p

& I can't believe my eyes. The moment I step on it, numbers start rising, & as I was expecting it to rise more, it stopped. I can't believe the drastic weight lost I had. Even the McDonald meals I had almost everyday did not contribute to any of it at all. I've lost that much in just weeks. Well let's just say I'm now very secure in the class A category already. Syabas siao fyqa.

AND! I can't believe my ears!!! Okay maybe I should save that one for some other time, hah.


Anw, a very huge shout out to a very good friend, brotha, pakcik & sewaktu dgnnye.



HAPPY BURPDAY BATMAN!((:



Haha huge habes. & I seriously am crazy about it right now. 24 jam tak habes2..haishh =pp










Coz I ain't taking any chances
I know how painful it is
& so I don't wanna be the cause of it
Only you know your own intention(:


6:03 PM