a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yeay! My room is all tidied up, nice & clean. & I love how all the things are arranged in place. Especially my cupboard! Dah macam kat Toys 'R Us da, macam2 mainan + plushies yg disumbat/diselit kat situ, hehe. I loike:D I swear I won't touch any of those things on the cupboard. I'll make sure it won't get messed up ever again xD

Went to Courts & Ikea today! Had our dinner there at Eatzi Gourmet. The food there was oookayyy laa..I won't recommend it to others though. But the desserts wasn't bad. Should try their raspberry cheesecake. Yummy!:D

K pictures!



Wee lookie at me cupboard!










Raspberry cheese! Sodap lohh:D



Aniwaes, I'm outtie like a sowdy. I gots to go. PEACE OUT! Later peeps. Step maneee jek bebual.





Do not let ego be the cause.


11:12 PM