a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Aku & Dia (((:
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The light that I've possessed, it was what they always wanted
However in my ignorance, I took it for granted
Feelings that was lost when there was a need for freedom
Still it was never as what i had expected it to be

Freedom is not easy
I guess it never was
Emptiness, sorrow & ultimate pain
It just keeps haunting again & again

& without me even realizing
Slowly the light keeps fading
& that's when it all starts kicking in
The need to acquire it again burns within

When I looked up & gazed upon the sky
Holding this delicate hands up high
Tears falling, heart beating so strong
Realizing what I have been missing all along


It was a very pleasant experience there in camp 'Aku & Dia'. Not only do I get to know bunch of whacky new friends, but also each & every moment spent at En-Naeem was pricless. It had totally changed my perception in life & left a really huge impact in each & every one of us I'm sure. Not like any other camp I've attended.

Although I left a few minutes earlier, I found myself smiling on my way out. I couldn't wipe out that smile off my face even after I was on the bike. This camp was just totally awesome(: Well done Atiqah & the rest of the camp committees :D


This is exactly what I needed. Coz it's You. You are the remedy(:









Ketenangan yang kucari
akhirnya telah kuketemui

It's back to basics(:


3:32 AM