|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Hello YEAR 2!!! :D
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Ouhh I'm sooo excited for tomorrow! :D It's back to school time! Haha I dunno why am I so freaking excited, when usually I would just rolled my eyes when someone talk about sch reopens. & if only there's no prac tmr, I'll be able to come to school at 3pm! Nak bangon kol 12 pon boleh seyy..haha. & since school starts tomorrow, I've decided to give my room an extreme makeover; clean up & dig up all those khazanahs in my room. You won't imagine all those stuffs I found in my room. Those old books back from Madrasah days, pictures, birthday cards, yearbooks, DIARIES, POSTERS!!! xD The room was filled with ol' sweet memories, & it made me smile like a smelly cow looking at those things. For a moment I had myself indulging in reminiscence. Memori dokk..memori silam menyelam tenggelam tuhh.. I got look at some of the books, & what I saw next had me giggling to myself. Every single page of my ukhrawi books sure have some scribblings in it. You won't find a single book without a scribble in any of its pages. I remembered when we're stressed out or just plain bored with a particular lesson, we would definitely get ourselves to scribble or draw nonsense on the corner pages of our books. Haha I miss those days la seyy. & I still have all of my madrasah books with me, all the Nahus, Fiqhs, Ittisoliahs, Hadiths & Tauhids. I dunno if I should throw them away, but mcm syg gitu. But the books are really taking up space. Ohh goshh I'm gonna miss you books! Huhu. Ohh & guess what! I found the script of our english drama competition, MacBeth! TU MEMORI GILERRR DOKKK!!! Ohh those times, where I'd been given the chance to play a leading role, hah! It was just hilarious. The preparation, rehearsals & all was just unforgetable. I might say it's the second best drama skit we ever had (the best is ofcoz the Sisters' Island skit. Mahiveh! *gelek2*). "ERRRR..spongebob.." ![]() Haha random. ![]() Haha now guess which Ustazah is this! xD ![]() It's non other than our beloved Ustzh Supi! :D ![]() See, I still have all 4 Ittisoliahs with me. ![]() ![]() ![]() Aiseyyy..ciannye kening Hyrul kene kaler. ![]() MACBETHHH!!! :DDD & saving the best for the last, Wanna know what I have in my Nahu Textbook? A potrait of Mamat Exist!!! :DHuahuahua. Kie peeps. All the best for tomorrow. DA YEAR TWO KE PEEEE..HAHAHA. & Subway! Tlg laa halalkan diri! hahahaha |