a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Craaaavinnnnggssss
Monday, April 13, 2009

Omg I've been craving for alot of stuff lately. I've been crazy for these!


Chunky bangles! :D

You've no idea what I've gone through to get one of those, & to get it again. One more thing that caught my eye. Very handsome. Very charming. Hot & sexy.




It's a Levi's LTC2603.
Patterned pink leather with white accents.

Goshh..jambu gilerrr dokk..Never seen anything so fine.


& I actually bought one for myself.


Tell me who could resist that thang.

But ofcourse, I don't have that much money to spend on this cutie. So instead, I bought the ciplak one. Ohh well, it still looks nice though. The only problem is, instead of a leather strap, all i got is a hideous-looking-very-pitiful rubber strap.


It's all about the strap you see.



Ohh anw, Kem Wajar was awesome! :D

Definitely tiring, but I had fun! Sempat main badminton & berkaraoke pagi2 bute..hahaha.

The participants weren't so bad at all. Caught a few look-alikes among them, haha.



Here's just a preview of the camp. Enjoy! ;)





8:16 AM