|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
HukHak
Thursday, March 26, 2009
What's up with everyone these days? Like all of a sudden most of us become health freaks, started to workout & have gym sessions. Especially all of you babes. Yes yes, I'm talking about you gals. MY pinky babes. I completely understand you if you're in the silat team, but the rest..? Like woww..I'm very impressed..smgt berkobar2 tu oiii.. Never thought we'll be like that. I bet it has got something to do with weight gain. Ohh well..typical scenario. Poly life = stress tahap cipan. Solution? Indulged self with food. Outcome? Scales went shooting high up. Babes went screaming aaahh da gemok!, in denial. In need of weight loss. Atleast better than someone yang merungut da gemok pastu tulis kat facebook kn =p Ada yg terase tk? HAHAHA. jgn mawah ye..gurau2 aja donggg.. Then that's where the gym-ing thing comes in. Goshh I actually envy them coz they got the time & energy to even drag their butts to the gym. & knowing that i too am in the silat team, I should have workout as hard - or even twice as hard. But instead, I'm stucked with my so-called never ending commitments; rotting at home, making a mess & staring at the lappy 24/7. Hari2 dudok rumah kumpul taik mater, taik hidong, taik telinge. Commitment habesss.. All that & I still lose weight. Imagine how I'll be like if I workout everyday. I'll lose as many pounds as any of those Biggest Losers in TV. & I'll end up looking like Nicole Richie. Cool. But yeaaa, gotta admit my stamina isn't as high as it used to be. Need to get it back. Have to. The kuda giler kinda stamina. The type when you run & everyone around you goes flying. Flying kepale hotakk kau. Go fly kite ah ehh. & that's when I decided.. "whyyy should i caaaareeee coz u werent there when i was scaaaareeed i was so aloooneeee" K da mepekk. That's when i decided to have my own morning excercise yesterday. Mum must had been very shocked when I told her I'm going off that morning. She must've thought ape kejadah anak aku pagi2 cmnihh tak perna2 nak excercise tawu2 je demam nk work out. So yeahh..went to the 3rd-floor playground, do my stuff fr about 30 mins or so. Bro joined me afterwards & became my personal instructor. He taught me a few basic stuffs, asked me to jog a few laps for hours till pancheeett. Then we're on to silat moves! I've learnt alot from him for just a day. He gave tips, hints about what moves to make, how to react, do the proper technique & all. It's great that he could still remember & applied them himself when he hasn't got a single training for years. Siries ah brader. Gua kasi respek la sama ini bro. Wa caya sama lu ah brader. Tabik spring sama dia. *toinktoinktoink* Ohh & I had a feeling bro might already found out about my blog. So abg, if ure reading this, please ehh.... Hidong tu maintain sikit ehh braderr..tak perlu kembang2 ah ehhhh.. Hahahahahahaha. Da cukop. Go away. Go laa tell ibu ayah adik & I had the biggest surprise ever yesterday. Thought it would be just another look-alike. How can it be more coincidental? Annnddd i gtg. Lemme have my beauty nap for now. Few more days to FOC! |