a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Friendly Match
Sunday, February 8, 2009

My mind went blank, oblivious to what just happened moments ago. My whole body was glued to the ground, too traumatized by the assault delivered onto me. How the hell did I even get down here? Slowly the pain started to suffuse. One by one, they came to my aid. "Afiqah, PLEASE tell me you're OK!". I tried to hold my head up, unaware of the tears streaming down my cheeks. Just when everything seems to fail. But I ain't gonna admit defeat. Not just yet fyqa.


Not then. Not now. Never.





Yesterday was the day. There was never a better way to start off the day. Well, what's better than cracking up ur brain cells, chanting formulas in the MRT and sitting for ur final test paper on a Saturday morning?


....


Needless to say, I was plain exhausted after that. Wasn't in a mood to do anything, but heyyyyyy..it's the day.. I was supposed to be excited about it. Right?


How can you not be excited when you're having a silat friendly match with NUS!!! I sukeee!!! :D


But yang i tak sukeee ni was that my enthusiasm was flushed right down the jamban! Sadded laa i tell you. My 1st match sucks big time. BUT! Wait till you hear 'bout my 2nd match, heh heh heh :P


Let's just say that the 2nd match was something that I'll never forget for as long as i wanted to. That was one helluva huge blow to the face. Tapak suci sesuci lebaran, tapak hikmah oleh Hakimah..takya tunggu tapak Zureen lagikk daa..kekeke.. :p


But nehmind..bak kater Zul..muker maseh tetap jambu..so no hal.. :p


You know, it's not everyday you can get to see someone getting their brain kicked out of their skull, or their eyes popping out of their sockets or something of that sort. Well not like it will ever happen anyway. But we always thought that things like these are very unlikely to happen to us. So..why don't we celebrate this moment by..taking a picture of that smacked up face! :D Memori dokk..


Photobucket

No wonder uhh..Muke mcm nak kene tapak 2nd time seyy..


Aiseymann hidong penyekk ahh..


Got out of school afterwards & off to Changi beach! :D Went for dinner with the who elseS..hehe(: Was happily munching off those junks called 'western food' when something caught our attention.


Photobucket

TAKD E NAMA
I guess this is what happens when you are too lazy to think of ur stall name.


Imagine what names they have for their child when they are too lazy to think of one.


After that went to the beach~! I ohhh-so-lurveee it there! The wind was ohh so marvelous! I loikeee~! Nak gi sane lagikkk! Next time okeyy? :D

As for today, went out with fam & my long-lost lover. Ouhh goshh it's been a while since I saw him! Miss him like hell lots! :D Well who else if it wasn't..





Photobucket

Bee-Lawl! :D


Goshh I couldn't resist him.


Photobucket

He couldn't resist me either.


How about a close up.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ohh you bet we had fun alright.


Video of the match otw yea.


In the mean time,


Go kick somebody else's face.


Bye lovelies.


Photobucket





Wooo..finally I got the Anita Sarawak's lips



Urrgghh wateva..


6:08 PM