a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
TGIF! :D
Sunday, January 18, 2009

TGIF event yesterday was fun fun fun! :D Love the performances, the fashion shows & not forgetting, the partying itself.



Ok I admit I didn't dance that much.



But it was entertaining, haha. I only got high when it comes to our mini karaoke session, heee..

I managed to snap quite a few pictures, but these are the few of the decent ones, heh.



Photobucket

Chehh Fadh kai makeup seyy..feewitt:P

Photobucket

Keje bodohh..ngan Fadh lagikk..ahaha



After transfering our things from the venue to our club room, then it's "jalan2" with The Family...hehehe=P For a moment, I was suddenly surrounded by pure cuteness, haha. Went back home afterwards & was instantly knockout-ed onto the bed.

K snap back to reality. Fun's over. Back to school + admin work, research & revision. Ohh scaryyy exams are cominggg laaa..better start doing what's necessary.

Before I end this post, lemme show you this vid of the silat performance done by SPsilat. I loike many2 luhh..hehe. Baekk ahh HudaDillaZayaFifi!;D






LOVE
msr((:


2:19 AM