a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
PasirRisParkLOVE(:
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ohh myyy i had lotsa fun today! :D







This evening, went for a family outing by the beach! Where? At Pasir Ris Park! :D Tempat bersejarahh seyy tuu..my childhood days..zaman kegemilangan, kekentalan dan keselenge-an..& guess i had the chance to relive those moments once again(:


& i wore full-purple today! :D k random..


Spent the day picnicking, cycling the whole of that area, playing on the swings & basically indulging myself in reminisce. & never once did I felt tired playing with the little ones. They reminded me a lot of my nieces. It's been a while since I last saw them & I miss them a hell lot recently. Ohh & not forgetting the old man too. Sukeee naaahhh menyakatt.. typical big brother..penyakat no. 1..ahahaha :p

But what's certain is I really enjoyed myself today. & I miss them already. Can we have more of today, pretty please?(:


Anw girls, remember this song?


hanya kau yang mampu - aizat


Everytime I listened to this song, it reminds me of the night of the TGIF Muslimah Camp event, whereby all of us stood infront of Lina's lappy, singing our hearts out to this song. Really...such an unforgettable moment..atleast it is for me uhh.. At that point of time most of the comms were there, sumer nga feeling2 jiwe2 singing along to this song..hehehe. This is sure one of the few things I missed about TGIF(:



Just a couple of pictures to share..
What does these look like to you?



Photobucket

A happy family.


Photobucket

A happily-ever-after(:










Who loves you
Like I do(:


9:36 PM