a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
PARANOIA
Monday, January 12, 2009

Trust..


a dangerous notion

judgement's curse

a poisonious potion

deranging minds

Hearts shattered

of the sincerely kind

Faith is a fever

of things broken the first


Excitement about something

phobia of nothing

The dynamic subconscious

in a part-time bliss





I push these thoughts from my mind..but they return stronger and more determined.
To make me weep and fret.
It engulfs me & I become a shell of confusion and fear..



I scream louder, now I'm crying.
Insecure, Foolish.
The fear, it only magnifies.
It's breaking me apart.



As we grow learning to hide and to fear
It's certain we are not what we appear.





But he seemed so nice..so harmless..










Or maybe he is all along









Paranoia


10:04 PM