a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
The Dream
Sunday, January 11, 2009

As I look around me..

the sight..the view..the scene...

so real..but yet surreal..

..I could feel it..

..the intense pain..

..the pain of skin ripped off from human flesh..

so...excruciating..

..I could taste it..

the taste of blood..

..still lingering in my mouth..

..I could see it..

..the horror in everyone's eyes..

..the horror of losing someone dear..

time & again, the sight of death kept playing..

..kept repeating..

..over and over again..

As i close my eyes..

..hoping everything will be alright..

..hoping all this misery would go away..



..but it came back..

..it came back to haunt..





As I lay down..

..with images of the dream still lingering in my head..

..drained..

..thinking of the same kind of sufferings our brothers & sisters in Palestine might be experiencing right now..

But one thing i couldn't forget..

..there..walking right into the scene..

..was an extra figure..

..a reminder of the past..

..only one word could sum it all..










Disturbing.


10:46 AM