a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
MR BEAN
Monday, December 1, 2008

Everytime I think of Mr Bean, I got sooo tempted to buy the pancakes..although I'm not really a big fan of Mr Bean. I regretted doing so afterwards.



They say they can't live without having Mr Bean for even one day. But lemme tell ya, I'm so sooo sick of the pancakes, that I could just flush those spongy stuff right down the school's toilet. The strong smell of soya is just so unbearable. Somehow it makes me wanna puke. But yeahh I still buy them after a whole lot of unpleasant encounter with..THE PANCAKE... After this day, there'll be no more Mr Bean pancakes for me. I'm sooo gonna make sure I'll never buy those pancakes ever again..





Haha yea right b4 i knew it I'll be munching on those pancakes again tmrw..





Goshh the taste is still stuck in my throat luhh..urghh..



Ohh anw..1st paper down..4 more papers to go. I hope MST can just go away quickly so I could juz enjoy my holiday. 3 weeks of holiday all packed with outings already. Kewl or what..



Whatt..



K luhh i better go study now..





FyQa kesian..maken da on MST week, maken buang mase blogging..haha


1:56 PM