a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
CUTENESS!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Was watching back my old videos in youtube when i saw this









The cuzzy wuzzy, famously known as 'Taufik Junior'!









Haha! Cuteness or what! & the vid was taken 2 yrs ago. But now this kiddo has grown to be a very fine young man. Jealous seyy he's already waaaayy taller than me & is sooo darn handsome also..sheesh..ahaha.




Anw I'll be off for training camp tmrw & I wont be back till...SATURDAY! Just cant afford to miss this camp. 1 month++ without training is already melampaaaauuu...& my pipis already looked like 2 gunny sacks. & they say the trainings are gonna be intensive. Then I'm sure the whole 4 days of training camp will be a therapy for my telor penyu cheek.






But I'm certainly gonna miss someone






I dunno why I cant feel relax now eventhough the hols are ALREADY HERE! Ohh anw good luck to those who are having their tests this week! Takmo stress2 sgt tawww! Haha pndi nasihatkan org ye... :P



Maybe I shud start packing up for tmrw. Ohh training camp, ur pesence is long awaited. Prepare for the lamest comeback in history. Get ready people. Coz here comes me. Lets get ready for the ultimate.....










TORTURE CAMP!











5:17 PM