a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
MST cominggg..
Monday, November 17, 2008

MST is coming..



No more playing ard, girl..
It's time for serious business now..



No more fast foods
No more sweets
No more late night shits



Blogging? It's not like I always update in the first place..



It's gonna be just me...& those heaps of thick piling notes...



Mission kicking off



In...5


...4



...3



...2



...1






TAKEOFF!

Anw, divert otak jap. Look at what I've got.




Photobucket
Eons ago.
Ohh goshh just look at Mamat! xD

Photobucket
Used to be.

Photobucket
Current.

Cool ke pe Exists buang Ezad.. Ezad pon satu perangai jgkk. Alaa sume vox Exists perangai ahh.. Jgn yg baru ni pon perangai..sueyyy tol members2 Exists dpt vox perangai...kekeke..



Oh! ohh! &&..
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY WAHAI NURAINI MASTURAH BINTE RAZAK!


I know it's freaking belated, should've posted it on that day itself. But heyy, atleast I wished you personally jgk kannn..hehe. It's sad that I couldn't come to ur school & join the fun the other day. But anyhoo, hope you had a great time. Love ya beb! (:

Goshh..makes me miss the old dudes
I guess it's times like these that you'll treasure them the most..
They're the ones who were truly there by ur side..
I wonder what both of em were up to now..

Get well soon dear(: ♥


4:09 AM