|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
SHAWL! :D
Monday, September 29, 2008
Went out with darlings yesterday..in our quest to search for one of the most important things needed to make your raya complete. Yes...new tudungs & ofcourse...shawls! :D This year Fyqa gatal sgt nak kai shawl, but in other words, cume nak tukar angin je...kekeke. But before that, I had a heavy duel with one of the many sick & downright wicked enemies in the house. They are the reasons I've been using up all the tissue papers in the house. They are the reasons for all those sleepless nights. & now, I could finally get rid of these lifeless irritating pests outta my sight, or my nose for that matter. Ohh you guys wouldn't understand the feelings.. Coz the moment when you wipe those thick2 dust off your window grills..it makes you feel like you just wanna shout out loud & say.. "YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE! NOT ANYMORE! DIE YOU FREAKING DUSTS! DIE!!! MUAHAHAHA*laughs maniacally*" Yea..I know..I can be very hysterical at times when it comes to getting rid of dirts & dusts. Pity my mum having to see me talking...& laughing...to myself like that. I'm a sensitive girl you see. After that gruelling battle, dressed up & all then went to meet Nuraini & Atiqah @ Bugis. Went jalan2 cari pasal but most importantly, we went hunting for tudung & shawls!! I don't really know what's the best shawl for me, but thank God I have those 2 Shawl Experts with me. Rounding2 jgk ahh..but end up buying the cheap ones, the 4 for $10 kind, haha. But it's nice, so dun give a damn. So yea we went back after that. Ohh when I reached home, was trying out the shawl myself since both the experts didn't teach me how to wear it. Self tutorial gituuu... & I think I know how to wear it now! :DD YEAY YEAY DA TAWU PKI SHAWL! kekeke.. Excited gituuu... mesti uhh excited.. blaja pki sndr seyy... hahahaha. & here's the sneak preview of me wearing shawl. Yes2 I know you wanna see it. Don't try to deny it. I know what's going on through your mind. Here you go. Take a peak. ![]() There. The sneak peak preview. Whaaaat? I told you it's only sneak peak preview. If you wanna see the whole piccha, tunggu laa raye nnt iyeee...hehehe :P & so today, gonna met Maira later on, then..SHOPPING! :D K Fyqa tak habes2 shopping..hahaha. Selagi diberi green light, selagi tu tk nk lepaskan peluang...ehehehe. Ohh you also might be wondering.. "Kenape laa Fyqa letak lagu2 Exists yang best lagi gerek lakk kat blog kali ni?" Haa..sorry ahh ppl..nga feeling2 Exists ahh skrg ni. Rindu lagu2 lamer dorg...nga feeling2 Ezad maseh 17 laa gitu...maseh cute & slenge lagikk...kekeke... feeeeeeeel habess~ layannn~ Well..better Exists than Mamat rite...? :P Hidup umpama roler koster ke? =] ♥ |