|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Results for 1st sem
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The results are out. & mine was an utter disappointment. I can't find a single reason to be happy for my results. Been comparing with the others. But I never disclosed mine. But thankfully, I still passed all 7 modules. Still, I wasnt satisfied with my result. Heck, who would if they got such bum gpa like mine anyway right? Maybe I should just compare gpas with coursemates instead. Should have compared mine with that guy who walked in late for all the papers & left after 5minutes of doing nothing. That should make me feel alot more better, duncha think? I'm sure most of you would agree when I say APChem is a huge letdown. It's a misery I tell ya. The one and only module which I painstakingly revised on the most, but still got a poor grade. But amazingly, I actually scored well for the ones I revised at the very last minute. & when I said last minute, I really really mean last minute. The kind that you only start revising one or 2 days before the paper. Yea. I know. Freaking suicidal. But! I made it! Imagine what better grades will I get if I've revise that module earlier. However, that doesnt change the fact that my gpa sux. Mine is even worse than Zulhan's. If you know his, than you'll know how bad my gpa is. Told my family about it. Mum was disappointed, but supportive still. Ohh she knows how much effort I put in. Bro just had to make it worse, saying I didnt do enough revision, revising at the last minute. Then I wonder what was all that time I spent staying up late at night for days with piles of notes on the table called ehh... But well..I guess I've spotted my mistake. & my dad, being a great father that he truly is, gave a reminder, "Walau mcm mane terok pon result adik, adik mesti bersyukur, krn ni sume kehendak Tuhan. Jgn pikir Ohh adik da put in effort, adek mesti dpt bagos. tp sbnrnye Allah yg tentukan ni sume. Ni sbnrnye satu ujian utk tgk kalau adik bersyukur ke tidak. Lau bersyukur, insyAllah Allah akn berikan nikmat yang lebih baik. Lau adik tk bersyukur, cmne nak dapat yang terbaik? Walaupun nikmat tu ckit, kiter mesti bersyukur, sekurang2nye adek pass. Okay?(: " Ohh daddy...he never fails to make me feel better, heehee. Well wateva it is, I MUST do better for the next sem, insyaAllah. MUST...MUST...MUST...MUST... *psycho diri* Haa amekk...pagi2 gini da blogging & bebel sal 1st sem's results..pdhal sendiri yg kater tk nk bebual sal result. K tkpe..atleast lepas ni bleh vent out frustration time training..kekeke.. watch out kawan2.. xP Coz I'm trying and trying to walk away But I know this crush aint going away ♥ |