a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
PONZI! :DDD
Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey hey hey guess what guess whaaaaaaat! xD



I just got crazy with this one emo cartoon. Wlwpn emo, tp sungguh cute & sweet lar sey i tell ya! Like instantly got addicted to it already. & now I even have created a folder with all the pictures of the cartoon inside, mampus...smgt ke-cartoon-an... I'd seen some ppl had this cartoon in their frenster profile, ade la terpikir apeeeee la yg best sgt sal cartoon nih. BUT BUT BUT u just have to take a look ahh! Sweet teramatnyeee!!! :DDD some of you might already know tt I can't take too much cute + sweet stuff. or later my mouth just couldn't stop cursing at it. For being too cute & sweet for my brain la. But this one is just so right! :D




















Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Aaaahhh!!! Yes yes yes! It's Pon and Zi! :D





Cute kan cute kan cute kaaaaaaaann!!? :D





Tak ehh?





Well you know what?






I don't freaking care what u ppl think.

I said it's cute, then cute lah tu!


& I don't freeeeaaaakingggg care.

I'm gonna search the whole Singapore for these pathetic-looking-but-adorable creatures. I want their keychains, notebooks, stuff toys or wateva ahh! CUTE GILER GEDEGAKK NAK TERBRANAK NYEEEEEE..........





OMGGGGGGGGGG...



Ohh anw, recce at __________ (fill in the blanks) Old Folks' Home was fine today. Tk nk ckp ape2 lagik. Biar kte2 je laa yg tawu iyer, hehe. & my face is damn itchy right now. Thanx to that cat we saw at Chai Chee, I guess. EHH BUT ORG DA CUCI TGN BERSIH2 EHH...TULUUUNG CKIT...PKI KLOROK SUME... ape2 pon today was fun ahh. Best3... :D



See you all soon lah!
Assalaamualaikum! :D





PONZI PONZI PONZI PONZI PONTI PONTIANAAKKK..*jibang2*


9:30 PM