a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
JIHAD
Thursday, September 25, 2008

okie2 lets get this thing started..

I know it's kinda late to say this..but..










PROJEK JIHAD DA HABES LAR SEY!










The 1st day was fun, the 2nd was alot more tiring but all worth it ah. & I love doing the RSVP thingy..kekeke.. K da tk nk bebual sal jihad lagik.. Da close topic da..hehe.

Well actually i'm not really in a mood to blog..but i want to..but i have no mood..but i want...but..-








Okay u get the point, right?







So yea let me try to make this post a short one. Ohh yea last Tuesday went to Bazaar Geylang with family & my two lovely cousins, Shasha & Mamat. Met the cuzz at Paya Lebar before family join in. So we went survey2 market laa for baju raya... a purple baju raya that is. AAAHHH I want purple! Beh ade laa nga ngok2 baju skali terdgr suare sumbang dibelakang..



" Aaahhh tgk2 baju...lawa2 ni...nk beli ke tk nk beli..."



& I thought it was just another minah looking ard for kebaya. But then when I saw my cuzz laugh2, then look2 behind, so I suspect already. So I turned around & shouted straight to the minah's face,



"HAAAAAHHH!!! Beli bajuuuu!"



But turned out it wasn't a minah at all. Not even close. I would run away if there were minahs looking like that, hehe. It's Aleeve. Him with his friend. Duer2 da terkekek2. Kongasam kamu. Kan da kene comment suare mcm pompan..hahaha.


AND! Finally i got my cempedak goreng from him! Wee~! Mekashey bebanyak ye lep! & yea, like he promised, buy 5 cempedak for me but 2 biji he take..haha. Then after that went to meet the family & we went hunting for baju raya.



OHH OHH & guess who we saw at the bazaar? :DD

K hint2, he has been MIA since his 2nd album, 1st album meletop2 ngn lagu yg satu tu je, known as 'Mr Cool aka Mr Hot', he's famous for this kening naik2 AND! most importantly, he is a Mamat-Exist-freak just like me! Wagagaga. K tu tk penting pon sbnrnye..hehe..





So any idea who? Ohh well, ofcoz it's this guy!




Photobucket

yes3! It's Khairil Yusoff! Mira!! Aku jumpe Khairil Yusoff!! xD


BUT! I wouldnt have known tt was Khairil if my cuzz didnt point him out to me. You noe why, coz he looked alot different alr! Da mcm bpk org..ooops..hehe. The 1st thing tt came to mind when I 1st saw him was like, "O...ma....goooddd...da boncet!" Yes! Boncet! Mr Hot da boncet! Ape da jd?? Hahaha. He went from Mr hot guy

Photobucket

to the Mr not-so-hot-anymore-but-boncet guy..

Photobucket

Alaa Khairil..I know u miss me..but then dun have la to destress urself with foods..kekeke..



Prasantan habes...



But atleast he still respond when we approach him, hehe. Agak2 dier maseh kenal tk...hmmm...

& the next day! Which is yesterday, went to East Point Mall to get my hp fix. So, said farewell to my hp tersayang. Terpisah jua akhirnye, tp buat sementare waktu je...



SO YEA PPL, FYQA WONT BE CONTACTABLE FOR THESE FEW DAYS.



or atleast till raya ah i hope..

& no..i dun have any spare hp to use..& i dun need any.. :P


Met the fren to pass the books..gosh it was so brief..nt even a smile..sedih seyy..huhu..

Then went jalan2 cari pasal at Geylaaaanggg (: bumped into Fahmi, Happy Bear, Kak Rufihaza & many2 more.. Had cempedak goreng agaaiinn~ Then bye2~ hehe. Met ibuSayang & went shopping for baju raya! geram tgk byk baju lawa2 tp tk bleh beli coz too expensive..huuhuu.. but! bought 2 baju raya alr! :D Yaaayy yayy. Ohh2! & bumped into Farfalla too! :D Miss ya babe!!!

& kann, ade satu kali ni tgh jln2 kat bazaar, & biase la sesak rmi sgt org. Then ble nga jln2 tu kann, skali ade laa nmpk these 2 ladies nga jln2 bebual2. Beh ble dorg pass by me & mum, skali terdgr laa dorg bebual. Biler dorg da jln jauh2, then I said to my mum

Me: Suara bass sey
Ibu: Alaaa...understooded laa tu...

kekeke..serious sey muke lawa tapi suare bass gilerrrrrr... xD k da cukop fyqa, tk baek tau mengate org..hehehe.. :P

& we end up balek ruma lmbt gilerrr...shopping sakan nmpk.. yeaa..but I still need to search for tudung & shawl. Korg! Yok gi shopping beli shawl! Aku tak pndi pilih shawl laa..hehehe..

So yea..thats it for today. Byk laa aku nye tkde mood nak blog..haha. Anw da akhir2 bulan Ramadhan ni, pls make full use of the time. We won't know if we get to see the next Ramadhan again. Raya bleh tolak tepi, Ramadhan important, yea? (:



So see ya'll when I see ya'll! anw lau sape2 ade gmbr2 JIHAD, jgn malu2 telling2 kat sini! Hehe.





Coz my biggest offense is you..


3:12 PM