|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
confession [part 3]
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Tell me, how would you feel when someone whom u felt had betrayed ur feelings, betrayed ur trust came up to you, & tell you that ure the only reason he changed for the better? Well, I was given the surprise this morning. I didn't know I could actually changed a once egoistic hardcore hormone problematic metal freak to a normal happy2 gay teen who listens to songs from Chris Brown. It's one helluva big change hokay! Dulu tk pndg pon Chris Brown...wlwpn duer2 same2 brown...kekeke. But he really took alot of time & plenty of heartaches before realising about it. I've been patient with him all this while, hoping he could change for the better. But in the end, I found out that it really pays to be patient. Aside from karma - ohh I rmmbr feeling so satisfied when it happened to him -, seeing a change in him is the only thing I wanna see. & it's even great to know when he told you that you're the cause of it. Ohh. The power of a woman's tears. & now..I wonder what can I do to make him listen to Nasyid songs ehh...kekeke :P Waahh...I just realised my schedule is very tight lah for this month. esp for this coming wk. Mon recce, tues *ehem2* tkde ape2 hee, wed IFTAR :D, thurs the only free time, fri & sat TMSN!, sun ade laa activity nye tt day ye... hehe. aaannnddd...sedih seyy cnt attend both silat training tt wk...boohoo~ Just when I am alr smgt for training...something like this just have to happen to me huh...haisshh...k da emo lakk...noleni nye pasal la ni...kekeke.. xP aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnddddddd suddenly i dunno what to say anymore, teehee.. Assalaamualaikum~ tgk, aku beriman lar seyyy...HAHA. Karma is a trip now(: |