a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Knightwings Gathering!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Very hard.





Hopeless.





Disastrous.











Screwed.











That was some of the comments I received from fellowmates abt our APChem paper yesterday. It's a total wreck I tell ya. I bet anyone taking that paper would agree. It took me like what, 1 hour after exams to take my mind off APChem totally. Seriously, I just couldn't stop lamenting on it. It's like some joker-looking devil with a horrible fashion sense looking down at me with that sinister look.. "DIE FYQA!!! DIIIIIEEEEE!!!!"


But I guess going to esplanade lib with the 3 lovelies, Ms yellow-freak (hehehe =P), Feenyx, Mr Tickles was one great way to destress & take my mind off APChem for good. But now, I'm already stress for my next paper! Which is this Thursday!!! GAH!!!



Anw kaaannn.. some of you might be wondering where i went to last Saturday, tol tak? tol tak? ehehehe. Let me tell ya, I had a helluva great time with my 'dates' at ECP last Saturday ;) nyaahahaha. What what what? Haaa... let the pics do the story-telling yea?







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
" Saya serious ni...tak nmpk ke muke saye serious..kan serious nihh.."

Photobucket
Naem "Kong" Knightwings :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Knights! :D

Photobucket
Wee~! Multipliers! :D

AND! MY most favourite pic of all...

Photobucket
Wee~! Kiter janji pakai gray same2 lah gituuu.. ;D


They were such friendly peeps lah i tell you. Never expect them to be that friendly, ahaha. & there were quite a number of cute things happened that day. Let me say out a few.

Kiyooot gilerrr #1: They had set up a stage there & I was offered a seat at the very front by A'an's aunt. After they performed their 1st song, the host asked them to introduce themselves to all of us. & A'an was asking if anyone know his name. Well, as i least expected, he actually looked at me & pointed towards me. "Aaahh nak tanye cik adik ni lah. Tawu tak name saye siape? *smiles*" I know the answer! But I wasn't really sure if he's actually asking me so I didn't answer or even respond to his question. He was like looking straight at me & pointing, & the other 3 were also already looking at my direction, but I just smile2, dunno if I should answer. Then A'an was like, "Alaaahhh...jaaaangan lah malu-maluuuu...*do the malu2 face*" No response, still. "Alaaahhh merajok ah gini...tak tawu name saye...merajok ahh..." Hahaha xP Cute lah, can?

Kiyooot gilerrr #2: I was sitting down eating mee with a friend when I saw A'an coming towards our direction. He saw me. I saw him. He was half way there. Then I flashed a smile. Then suddenly..."EH salah orang..hee..*cabot lari*" xD Paiseyyy...Konfiden seyy...Boo~

Kiyooot gilerrr #3: I was about to go back home. A'an's girl told him I wanna leave, so he called the rest of the Knights to come & we took pics together. I thought after taking photo, they will go back & proceed doing their own things, but then they actually stayed & we had a little chat before I went off. Kinda surprising lah actually, coz they know I wanna go off, but they still wanna have a little chat. Lau org lain gaknye da gembire da org nak balek, so takya nak layan lagik xD All 4 of them have very warm personalities. I loikee~ hehehe.

A'an: Tinggal kat mane?
Me: Kat Punggol
A'an: Ohh Punggol..dekat je tuu..
Me: Dekat?? Jauh laa...Tawu tak Punggol kat mane?
A'an: Punggol tu...kat Marine Parade situ kan...main hentam je...hehe...
Me: Haha. Tak laaa.. dier seblah Sengkang. ....tawu tak Sengkang kat mane?


Hahahaha. A'an....A'an....bebual mcm pahaammm jek... :P

Anw I didnt came there without any valid reason hokay. I came there to claim from them what's mine. & yea! I got it! :D It's finally mine!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Knightwings T-shirt! :D

Got the long-sleeve t-shirt. Although it's not as nice as the short-sleeved ones, but still...puas hati beb! :D Worth my $$$. hehehe.

Anw, enough of destressing for now. Back to memorizing my ohh-so-funnn Anatomy & Physiology~



WEEEEEEEEEE~


Random thought: I soooo luuurveee moi teddybear! Seriously sey, can release stress cuddling that ohh-so-cute-&-soft lifeless being. Hee.. *hugs teddy tight2*

& psst...thank u so much for the company(: smpi saket2 sume...hehe
&& get well soon okiee(:


12:23 AM