a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
outta the bag..
Saturday, August 9, 2008

Photobucket

National day celebration in Maarif was chaotic! I miss moi pinkies! I miss the asatizah & the teachers! I miss the nenek cleaner! I miss the makcik stall! I miss moi juniors! I miss moi seniors! & most of all... I MISS MOI SEC 4 PINK 07!!! :D Tak caye? Tak caye sudah.. bluek.. hehe..

I guess someone must've drugged me the other night, coz I was freakingly damn totally hyper sey yesterday. Sampai one of tmy teacher was like "Wow..Afiqah..you looked so happy today." You will never get to see me that hyper anywhere else. Hee..

As for today, went to Aten's bday partyyy~! :D haha. Cheyy.. Mus seyy.. Mus... xP

Had alot of fun there! & the cake was super nice! Although I didn't stay for long, but it's fun to meet each other again, & go bitchy2 with each other. Kan korg kan3? *wags brows* Ohh how i miss u gerls so much! :DD

I guess won't update much today. Just don't feel like typing anything more. Just wanna add that yesterday's NPMS' event was great. & let me tell you how it sucked so much ponteg-ing ur silat training when you know you can actually go.. 2 times already like this sey...TWO TIMES..tk boleh jadi nih...hmphh..


& tmrw i'm gonna be off to Madrasah Al-Irsyad. Captain's Ball, comin' up! ;D See ya!



mixed E.


9:04 PM