a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
After MST week
Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes..yes..I know what u're thinking..Putra is already outta the competition & there's no freaaaking way i can meet up with them this Saturday at Bukit Panjang Plaza for our date movie together at Vivocity or anywhere cool enough to watch a freaking movie.






DREAM ON FYQA...


I was practically screaming like an escaped lunatic, right from the start till the end of the results show. Well..atleast i did stop when it came to commercials. I'll only scream when there's Putra on the screen. Basically there's like a word that spelt "SCREAM!" smacked on Farid's face. So everytime the camera pointed to him, that's exactly what I did. SCREAM! :D


No Fyqa...no no Farid for you...


& I found out that my parents can be very random at times.

We went to JB a few days ago. Went shopping at Jusco. I was about to buy a drink, when I noticed my parents were having this kinda serious convo - or atleast it looked serious to me. Being the youngest child, I tend to be very kepo. So I just approached them & asked,




"Eh! Ape citer?"










Whaaaaat???

Ofcoz I didn't talk to my parents like that! What in the toooooting world are you people thinking??

Dad: Takde..bu ngan yah da fikir2. Nak kasi adek habes skola, habes blaja dulu. Lepas habes skola, teros kawen.



O_O
..........

I know, by now you people must've imagined how my face glowed with excitement the moment I heard those magic words...haha...NOT... Well...getting married right after graduating is definitely NOT what I'm planning to do. Never even crossed my mind at all. Well..I know the idea of getting married was ubber fun3, betol tak kawan2? :P but...imagine laa getting married...at the age of 20? FUHHH... TAK SABAR2 NAMPAK???

I know my parents couldn't be serious - but they sounded damn, DAMN serious - so I couldn't help but to ask,

"Apo ke he nihh??"


Mum: Yelah! Beh asek2 call je...
Me: Huh? Pasal call yg semlm tu ehh? Tu kan ********. Kalau dier call mesti bebual lamer2 peee...


& the caller wasn't even a guy laa...sheesh...haha. That convo was very the random sey. I don't even know why or how they came up with that topic. Tak sabar nak dpt menantu ke peeeee xD


A few days back, went to Nanyang Academy of fine Arts to watch my cuzz Taufik Jr performing with his band. & lemme tell ya, he had grown to be a very FINE young lad. Like, finally he's living up to his given nick :P


Photobucket

I dunno if you'll agree. Taufik Batisah Junior? Well, let's just see how he'll turn out in another few more years ;)





Menanggung Cinta


11:14 PM