|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Miss Universe?
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Yesterday's training was ubber fun! Altho it would be better if someone was there. Ehem...yup2... Partnered with Dilla as usual. Should have seen the way we practise doing the 45. Haha. Kecoooohhh... mcm2 kerenah. Dah tu pulak, lepas satu, satu lagik instructors datang kat kitorg. Not becoz we did it wrongly, but coz we're prancing around like monkeys :P Very cute & adorable monkeys that is. Even when Irfan was watching us, we just couldn't stop goofing around. Even Wendy couldn't stand our adorable-ness. "Ehh korang ni nak joget ke nak silat?" "Alamak duer budak niiii... Irfan, ada whip tak.." Wuuuiii...garang...sampai nak whip2 segala... Came back with another big booboo, but nehmind lah. No pain no gain mah... AND! I've finally found out what PJ means. Kongasam kamu Zulhan...bluek... Went to East Point Mall last week with Ibu Sayang to get my handphone fixed. Well, it's spoilt la obviously, coz I accidentally dropped it into the school's....ermmm...I shouldn't say where ah.. but yea, it's nasty.. REALLY REALLY NASTY... But then, when we reached the service counter, my handphone suddenly started to cooperate with me at the very last minute, so we didn't send it for service la. At the same time, there was this show held there for the Miss Universe 2008 finalists preview or something. So me & mum decided to watch it for awhile. Cameras were everywhere. It felt kinda weird though, coz I don't really bother knowing about these Miss Universe & stuff. But my mum was like so eager to see who got it into the finals. Well..it's not like we knew any of them..but ohh well.. & surprise surprise. Most of the finalists were like in their teens. 18 laa, 19 laa. & all of them looked so matured. They got those perfect looks & tall2 figure. I'm sure all the guys would go gugu gaga over these beauty queens. But...for most of them, they lacked a very important thing.. truly a big big turn-off ah...wanna noe what..? THEY HAVE NO FREAKING Please, don't mind my words. But seriously lah! What's the use of having great looks, when you have a very flat chest??! Did they went for breast-reduction surgery or something? Or are they simply anorexic??? How can you represent Singapore when you are freaking anorexic??? You got nothing huge to flaunt!!! Sad i tell ya! Saaaaadddd!!! & for the very 1st time, I actually take the initiative to watch a kids' educational programme on Suria. Well, I only did it coz my cuzz was watching it, so yeah... It might be an educatinal programme, but let me tell ya, this kids programme is soooo hilarious, it had me rolling on the floor & tickled me to tears. I assure you, this is waaaaayyy funnier than Congkak, but alot creepier than Mr Bean. No wonder kids nowadays are bananas. What exactly are they teaching these kids nowadays huh. Atleast I did learned something from it. I just knew that Pawagam is actually a combination of Panggung Wayang Gambar. See. You people didn't know it either. You sad saaaad people, you. Anugerah Band might be over, but the fever is still here to stay. Oooohhh I just looooove all of the performances during the finals! ESPECIALLY the one where 3 of the best vocalists & the best musicians join forces to perform a song from RustyBlade. I suka~ Such a great combination from the participants of Anugerah Band. The cute, the pretty & the...weird... A'an looked more like his age here. I guess hairstyle makes alot of difference huh. Tapi suare tetap mantap... i loike... & not forgetting Aliff, with his...uhh...interesting guitar skills. Is guitar-licking a trend now or what? Weird, but cool ah. Ni laaaagi i suka. Hehe. I just watched the Anugerah Band's Extra episode. & seriously, Putra was like the craziest among the rest. & Rancour was the selenge-est... It's great knowing that they can also be as cuckoo as me. Hehe. Ohh! & that Dol Mat is looooved.. :P ![]() Alamak bang..muke cramp nmpk... :P ![]() Dol Mat in action. Ooooo...Shake that thing bro. Simply irresistable (: Apa2 pun, I'M WAITING *wink wink* |