a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
MST dah habes!!! :D NOT...
Saturday, June 28, 2008

Okay. Fine. Is this what you really want? Huh? A new post? I'll give you a freaking new post. You know why I'm gonna give you a freaking new post? Coz..





















MST DAH HABES LAR SEY!!!



Woohoo!
Oh yeaaahh!
Uhhuh!











I still got my maths excel online test though next week. But ohh well..













Yesterday's paper was ohh-so-FUN i tell ya. Aah yelah fun2 tawu2 fail, NAUZUBILLAH :x
But seriously it was fun, coz i manage to finish all the questions.



After test, went to the room for the..ehem..private training. Well..so much of a private training..



Ohh anw, Mira & Aleeve, u both got the wrong guy lah ek :P For what reason should I fall for Mr Budget, huh? Huh? Huh? Too bad. Not even close. You notty notty people :P



Well my dear Dee Kentooot, I guess you already have an itsy bitsy tiny winy idea on who that guy might be, kan3? :P Ahaha.


Ohh & you know what? I've been having the fever again. No no no not that kinda 'hach-CHOOOMM' fever. None of that sticky icky gooey stuff here. I'm just having the Anugerah fever again! :D Been CRRR-AAAZZ-EEEE with one of the bands - wait, make that 2 bands :D orite, let's not waste time. 1st band up!












Photobucket









Photobucket









Yoha! Knightwings! :D









They've got the best lead guitarist & their vocalist Farhan...fuhh...suare power! Mampat! Ada UMMPHH!! But boohoo they didnt get to the semi-final round. Which is ridiculous coz they actually performed their best in the Wild Cards Round. Nvm Knightwings, you guys still have the important one,









ME!





K...lame...fine...








& I heard Farhan is like what, 20 yrs old? Gosh..dude, you looked way older than 20 sey..-.- & tell me, who doesnt love Knightwings when you have...


A'an with the very sexy voice..
Photobucket



Hazraq with his ohh-so-cool guitar skills..
Photobucket




& together they make a very crazy team..
Photobucket

No one could resist them :P


So you're wondering which's the other band i'm drooling on. Well..saper lagik klu bukan..















Photobucket









Photobucket


Putra!!! :D










Well, i wasnt into them in the 1st place. They looked kinda gay. With their trimmed eyebrows & stuff. I was just thinking "Eleh band ni bukannye bagos sgt. Harapkan vokalis macho je.." But I take my words back. They were quite good. They screwed up abit but managed to get into the Wild Card Round. I love their performance during Wild Card! :D But now in the semis, THEY FREAKING SCREWED UP AGAIN! Come on people! They need your freaking votes!


It took me awhile to realized that the vocalist Farid is cute :P Although I heard some people said that he's kinda...uhh...soft..? Well, the softer the better xD He looked damn familiar though, the way he dance ard in their new music video Fantasi Dan Realiti but I just can't seem to point out who. Yang penting, Farid cute :P



Weeeeeeeeee
Photobucket


just look at that smile..
Photobucket


& THIS ONE...




Photobucket

GAH! *fallsdead*






*slaps own face* Gosh come on Fyqa..not another celebrity crush..







Beh Khairil Yusoff nak letak kat mane?







Haha.




Talking abt celebrity crushes, I just found this video in YouTube. This kid Iqwal is soooo talented like shit. U just have to see this one. He was 12 when he recorded this video. Cair dok dgr dier nyanyi...












Fuhh...naek bulu roma..haha.


Wait till you see him now..:)
Iqwal in the 1st few secs (dun bother watching it till the end).






Amcm? Suare jantan kan? & he was only 15 or 16 sey this year...











MANE BOLEH???














K let me end this post with something that I should say is quite interesting. I received an e-mail abt this Irish Entrance Exam or something. Check out if you can actually answer these questions in only a minute.




Photobucket












& now check out the answers.









Photobucket







Heh. Cheeky hmm? I wonder what they teach children there these days.






9:15 AM