|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
matters of the heart
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Warning: POSSIBLE MUSHY CONTENT. I dunno how to start it off, but this feeling is downright killing me. KEE-EEL-LING ME. Why is it just so hard to brush it off? Come on fyqa, if u could forget abt Bat so easily just like that, how come u couldn't do the same to certain? Goshh, I dun even noe where to start, but I just need to get this off my chest. GAHHH~ gi mana sih caranya... Okay, let's just put it this way. Let's just say I'm having a huge, major crush over someone. Don't bother asking me who that lucky chap is (ehh bukan senang tau fyqa nak suke org xD). Coz I won't give a kriffing damn clue, not even a single one who he is. Come on, you know I ain't gonna make this easy for u guys right? :P HAAHAAH. Oooookaaaayyy. Now that's better. I've been enjoying myself like CRAZY for these past 2 weeks. Right from the Congkak movie, down to SPSC's Keris Kuasa event. Too much fun, too much drama, too much of GO SP GO SP GO!!!, and a lil bit of HUKKK..HAKKK..AAAAHHHH!!!! I SUKEEE~ But I enjoyed IVP the most. Seeing the spirit & determination among all the SPsilat members was just great. & I'm gonna guarantee you all that next year's IVP silat will be much more better. Caye lah ;) ohh & you know what? I must've been a very good girl, coz my wish to hangout with Mamat Exist actually came true! :D or atleast with someone who looks like him. Come on people, don't try to deny it. Tok does looked similar to Mamat. & that I'm a jolly good girl. :D So now I wanna share some interesting pics I took during my hols to Kelantan & Terengganu. Enjoyz la ye! ![]() Finally, I've produced my very own product in M'sia. Although they spelt my name wrongly. I already told them so many times, it's F-Y-Q-A, not F-I-K-A. But nevertheless, I'm satisfied. Coz the chocolate pie tastes soooo goooooood ;) ![]() I'm a happy gerl indeed. ![]() Goshh...I'm BLINDED for choice. ![]() Mee Kung Fu? Tak berani sey aku nak try... & the best of all.. ![]() (: Cool huh? Subhanallah. Encore, pretty please? (: ♥ |