|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Atiqah's bday bash!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Gosh...my ass hurts... like..ALOT... & the whole time it feels like I'm wearing an extra large, over-sized Mommy Poko Pants or something. My ass just kinda felt...BIG... It felt kinda weird though walking around with a swollen ass. Wow...a swollen ass...How cool is that? All thanks to the bro, Anwar for the very interesting training that we had yesterday. But I like it when he coached us. Aside from his clear commands, he also has this very cute voice, which made the girls went, "Aaaah!!! Cute sey suare dier!" *spastic smile* Yes, we practically just went gugu-gaga over his kepit voice. & he's like so serious when coaching us. Which is soooo different from Azhar coz all the while he just couldn't stop goofing around. Haha. Kekek ahh. But yang tak bleh angkat tu is when Anwar told us to practice dropping on our tight asses without breaking the fall. Kalau pantat berisi takpe gak. & the results from all those ass dropping? A very cramp butt. But the reason we did it was to practice our sapuan moves. Haha dulu takde pulak belajar camni. Kewl shit:) & talking about sapuan, fuhhh...sedap giler...used to be my best move sey...USED to be lah... One of my lecturer ever told my class abt her moment of magic in her life. & let me say that I've just experienced my moment of magic tonight. It started with just a piece of Strawberry Cheesecake, which is damn freeeaaaaking expensive for a slice of cheesecake. I was really craving for a cake lah just now (pdhal bru je mkn cake kat rumah Farfalla), so i bought one at Polar which cost me $5++ a slice. & yes, it is the most expensive cake out of all the cakes. I was really craving for it lah. While in the car, I took out the cake from the box, & I slowly took the first bite... & instantly, I just uttered those words... "Fuhlermak! Best sey!" The soft texture, the sweet taste of strawberry & the strong taste of cheese was just...sooooo heavenly! I have never tried any cheesecake sooo luscious, soooo scrumptious as this before! With every bite, I just couldn't stop saying "Fuhhh best sey", "alamak best ah". Seriously, puas hati beb makan cheesecake nih. This was soooo much better than any rollercoaster rides. Tak perna rase kepuasan yang teramat sgt mcm ni biler makan cheesecake xD Worth my 5++ bucks. When I was happily about to finish off my last bite, my mum just had to interrupt, "Waah adek..best2..beh bedal sampai sikit gitu? Beh tak kasi bu ngan ayah sikit pon?" Aww c'mon..I was just about to savour my last piece. Well, eventually i just had to sacrifice the last piece to them. Boohoo... I want more strawberry cheesecake la, can? & Fyqa's gonna be a very very busygirl on these hols weeks(: ♥ |