a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
SICK...
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ohh ALLAH...


Can I have a week MC?

Haha.


This must've been my worst sore throat + fever + coughs + running nose I've ever had in my life. Went to meet ieka this morning. I thought my sore throat got better, but then i started coughing in the taxi. I cant even say out the word 'MRT'! How pathetic was that! I was like, "Uncle, take me to Lavender haaaaaaamaaaaaarteeeeeeeee.." Yea, my voice had totally gone when i'm trying to say out 'MRT'..

& when i reached beach Road, i saw ieka, got excited, & then my coughs got worst. Mira & S were there too. & ieka said my voice sounded 'macho' laa...i looked pale laa...i even got droopy eyes...but nevertheless..demi kawan beb, walau saket camane pon aku tetap nak bertemu ngn kau ieka...chehh...touching tak? touching tak? xD nyaahahaha.

After that, me together with mira & S went to banquet at Raffles Hospital for our breakfast. & i tot having porridge for breakfast will make my sore throat better. Big mistake. I can't finished it, i felt like vomitting & my coughs got even worst than before. & my throat hurts.

& all these coughs make my fever came back. I started to feel dizzy again. I can't even walked properly back home just now. Rabak...Kalau smlm..jgn ckp ah ehh..nak bebual pon tak bermaya, apatah lagik nak jalan2 kan...

Parents were damn worried. They thought I'm overly committed & too stressed out with school activities, studies, assignments & all those CCAs till i fell sick..which might be true lah..hehe..but then..i guess i have to get use to all these lah... Aduhai fyqa...belom smpi sebulan kat SP da stress ke peeee...xP naaah...i'm not stress...probably just...tired? haha. yup2, just tired, that's all.



& i still dun wanna go to the doctor...hahaha.


1:09 PM