a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Optometry
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've tried my best.

But I still feel abit left out in my studies. Yes, it's quite challenging being in one of the top course in SP when you're just an average student. Okay, maybe studies shouldn't be an issue. Kalau rajin belajar, apa2 pun boleh jadi senang. But...I dunno lah...Nak kater takde kawan, tak jugak ahh... coz I got my own cliques in class. But something just doesn't feel right..



BUT! I've to admit, the thing that gives me the 'semangat' to go to school is partly because of MLS. After school, would usually head towards the MLS room. I bet school without MLS would be a total drag.



There're times when people would ask which course you're from. Whenever I say I'm from Optometry, their reaction will definitely be like..



"WOOOAAAHHH!!! Serious ke pe???"

"OPTOMETRY??? Alamak budak pandai sey!!!"

or simply..

"Siak ah! Optometry???"

Haha. Such huge reactions from them huh. But sometimes I feel I don't really deserve those compliments at all. I mean, yeah I am in one of the best course, but then it doesn't make me any cleverer than the others. & I know many others are like way waaaaayyy cleverer than me. It's like I only got chosen in Optometry by luck. But ofcoz lah aku bersyukur sangat2 for being chosen in this course. I guess this time I have to upgrade myself. What what also, must study alot alot, play little little only. Haha. Rabak ek english camni. Buat malu je jadi budak Opto...xP


& Ohh ! I have a confession.


I just can't hide these feelings anymore. For the 1st time I see him, immediately I felt something. I knew right on I'm in love. & before I know, he's finally mine. I just can't get enough of him. He's just so...adorable. He would always be by my side, 24/7. It has only been a few days, but we're like soooo perfect together. Ohh I love him so much (:











































Photobucket


Ohh my cute little Tiger! :DD
(Dun ask why he got a horn on his head..)

Told ya he's adorable!

HAH!


8:09 PM