a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
pesta3!
Saturday, March 8, 2008

Yesterday was great! :DD Went shopping with NANITHESHOPPINGFREAKO (heeheee...) @ Bugis. We rounded the whole Bugis Junction area, including Bugis Street also. We bought lotsa stuff ahh. Especially Nani ahh...sume ko borong... :P We went crazy with all those cheap merchandise. Budget peeee... We bought shoes, tops, pants, watches.. Actually I only bought a pair of shoe & a top..Nani bought the rest...XP & ohh! We actually went into that Super Hero store.. ;P Veeeeeery interesting, kan Nani kan3? XD Haiizzz... itu 2 heroes jugaaakkk yg terpacak kt depan store tu, ye tk Nuraini? XP nyaahahaha. Kk da mepekk. So yeah, we shopped fr almost 3 hours..tk nk rugi seyy kitorg shopping..heehee.. But I still haven't bought my school bag! Nani! More shopping, please! :DD

& the show Pesta Pesta Pesta was...kinda boring ahh...lotsa lameness...the dress code was like..sports glam or something...mepekk jugak ah...Roslan really needs to start working out. His stomach is like sticking out! He's boncet already! XD & for the 1st, Imran Ajmain's performance made me go high! XD Soooooo handsome! XP & believe it or not, I actually thought Aliff Aziz looked cute tonight. & I was a huge hater of Aliff Aziz sey, mind you. Heh. No offense Aliff-freaks. & the award for Fan Paling Heboh was like...pfft..wth seyy... you just have to answer a couple of questions & that's it...Wow hebohNYE...AND! I think I saw Izwan Pilus in the crowd! :DD He's a M'sian singer aniwaes. But he's ohh-so-fine. I've always LOVE his hairstyle. Guys with this hairstyle make me go week at the knees. Nyaahaha. k fyqa gileeerrr.. :P


Photobucket


The all time best place to snap a pic, the toilet. :P

Ohh & have you watched the American Idol's result show? Danny Noriega was out of the competition sey! Nooooooo!!! I want him in the top 12! k I admit his performance ain't that good, but still! He's so...uhhh...different..? Hehe. But wateva it is, I wanna see more of Danny!!! nyaahaha. Ohh well...I'm already freakingly tired now. Gonna hop to bed soon. & I really really really hope i'll get my NIE results letter today. Wish me luck! ;)


12:26 AM