a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
funfunfun! :D
Monday, March 3, 2008

2 days in a row with babes! How cool is that! ;D Swensen's treat with cher S was great! Kecooohhh giler rabak, kan3? :D Well, whaddya expect sey... Even when we see each other's face only we're like so hysterical! XD I really felt sorry...not...for the people who had to bear with our nonsense that day. Great sey. I had so much fun! Until one couple spoil the atmosphere. Bak kater cher S, "Macam lah Swensen's ni bapak dier punye." Ohh so true. They should know how to use their mouth only when necessary. Heh.

After Swensen's, i tagged along windowshopping with the other 4 babes. We're like looking at every single store. There're lotsa nice clothes to choose from. Nice AND cheap! Another great place to go shopping. Must ask them out next time for shopping. You gals got better taste sey. Hehe.

Ohh & u noe wat? Yesterday morning, i was totally pissed off with someone ah, but later was cheered up by this mad "GAYBOY"! XP Hahaha! I tell ya he's craaaaaaaazy! Restless! Mcm monyet! XD Hahaha! Imagine, when we're on the phone he's like shouting at the top of his lungs! I was like 'WHAT???' My eardrum almost exploded. Nak bebual rilek2 lar k. Hehe. But he's cool lar (: Yay! Seems like I've just got a new sms-ing partner! ;D

Talking abt sms-ing...did u guys get any sms regarding Mat Selamat? I haven't received it yet sey! Mana boleh! Not fair! I want it too! Apa sey! Hahaha. Beh depresi ehh... :P

AND! The event at atiqah's place! Kecoooohhh!!! :D Ape eh korg? Naseb baik ustzh suki tkde? Hehehe. Like always, we're LOUD...Lau Kherya ader, confirm roboh rumah ply2. At the end of the day we're like talking about what we miss most abt our school. omg kekek sey when you think back on all those memories. Gosh...those were the days. 10 years together, & still counting ;) I miss school sey. But i miss our old school at Ipoh Lane more ah..(:

I'm gonna meet moi babes again! We're gonna catch a movie! Once more! Yay! XD Haha. Gosh I bet this year I'm gonna spend alot of my savings on movie tickets sey. They're many interesting stories now. I wanna catch Waterhorse, Meet the Spartans, Jumper, The Leap Years, The Spiderwick Chronicles, Ah Long Pte Ltd, Step Up 2! Alot lar sey!!! I guess we're just too freaking bored on our never-ending hols. So..yeah! More movies please! :DD

& i'm still waiting for my souvenir from Danial. So pls come back quickie! :DD


8:56 AM