a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
SP is LOVE! ;D
Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OMG..
OMG...
OMG!!! XDD

The results is out, people!
The results for the JAE admission!
& let me tell you, i'm soooooo contented with my course!!! :D
AlhamduLillah :)
Well..the thing is, I didn't get the Veterinary Technology course which i sooo craved for..
BUT! Haha.
I'm sooo loving this! :DD

This morning, I was woken up by the ringing of my hp. Still feeling kinda mamai like dat..but I answered it anyway. Nuraini was on the other line. She sounded so hyped, & the background was abit noisy ah, which is..kinda weird...coz who would be so hyped up at 6 in the morning? Hehe. :P The 1st sentence she said was like, "Eh kau baru bangon tido ehh?" Haha. Later then she told me & i found out that she had actually received her results already! Via handphone! :D Now that's fast, duncha think? :) I was expecting to receive it by post or something.. But since i've changed number, it took me awhile to change the SIM cards & all. & voallah! A text message!


"MOE: Congrats NUR AFIQAH BTE SALEH, you are posted to
S'PORE POLY,
OPTOMETRY (S67) under 2008 JAE."


=)


You should know what happened to me next. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, saying out praises to Allah like it's the praises of my lifetime. Haha. I'm so greatful lar sey, can't you see? I'm not at all disappointed. Maybe Veterinary Technology isn't my thing. But Optometry! Here i come bebeh! ;D The next thing I know, I was telling the whole world about it. Okayy..maybe not the whole world lah...you get the point... Thank you all for making this possible. Both directly & indirectly. Thanx to the teachers for all the knowledge (Cheyy..macam lah dorg baca blog nih XP) , moi parents for the support, encouragement & for believing in me (yea..once again...mcm dorg baca...) , AND most importantly, I couldn't possibly make it if it's not for the doa =) Doa2 you all sume lah yang bawak i ke sini. Terime kaseh ye! Terime kaseh byk2! XP omg that sounds sooo not right...

As for now, I'm still waiting for my NIE results. If I'm applicable for the NIE course..InsyaAllah...then I'll have a hard time deciding sey. Coz I wanna go NIE too! I love teaching! Bluek...sejak biler sey FyQa...huahua... Ohh we'll see :) So...to all moi beloved babes, all the best hokeyy ;) Although we're going our seperate ways, you gals are still the best, most kecohrable darlings i'll ever have. Love you gals sey! Peace! Assalaamualaikum! ;)

♥ FyQa



8:47 AM