|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
Kite Runner!!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Yay! Watched Kite Runner with 2 of my babes today. It was fabulous. I would wanna watch it again. The scenes were sooooo touching seyy. & one of the scenes was moi favourite. Ohh you know this one, Nuraini ;) I couldn't sit tight sey the moment I heard those words. You see, there's this scene where the couple were getting married. Someone passed them a mirror for the couple to look at each other in their reflections. They looked @ their reflections, then the bride asked the groom, "What do you see?" He replied, & it goes like this... "The rest of my life." Ohh...my...GOD! XDD That was the most romantic phrase I've ever heard in my entire life! Haha! Cair seyy... huuhuu... Konon2 terase lah gitu kan... Ohh how i wish my future husband will say those words to me! XDD I want! I want! Hahaha! Bat? Hmmm... *shrugs* & that was like the 1st movie I've watched after Cloverfield seyy...ya know...where there's only Bat & Fiqqie...so...was kinda...like...could still feel his 'aura' lar tadi...alalala emosi lah pulak... XP the next movie with him would probably be... on weekends? march hols? on my b'day? maybe on his b'day? or perhaps after his O's? OR let's just say it won't happen at all...HOPELESS... Ohh that idiot... ♥ Well...I enjoyed myself today. Wanna catch another movie, gals? ;) Ohh yes Nuraini, Jumper is gonna be next! =D ♥ FyQa |