a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Courses Dilemma!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fuhh! What a great day! Since I stopped working, my family is going crrraaaazyyy!!! Haha! We've gone for outings like almost everyday! Haha! Ohh I'm sooo loving this! Wee~!

On Tuesday after getting to know the results & all, parents planned to have a 'mini celebration', which basically was just having dinner outside somewhere with the family. So we had our dinner at the one & only place that we could ever think of; Bedok Corner. & obviously the foods were oh-so-heavenly, haha. Afterwards, we went to East Point Mall. Bro & dad went one way, while me & mum went the other way. When we're done & were about to get out, guess what? We saw Mr Shrek, Fendi walking alone around the mall. That guy from Live The Dream? You guys must have heard of him, right? Haha. Well...he looked different though. Younger, skinnier & more hip, although he's just wearing a plain black tee & a long pants at that time.. Maybe coz he didn't wore that 'snow cap' thingy like he always did. Ohh well... I could't be bothered. It will be a whole lot of different story if Reno was walking all alone around the mall...woooohoooo...I assure you...he'll never be spared... Nyahaha. XP

As for yesterday, was alone at home, like always. Spent my free time downloading songs from Incubus. Ooohhh yeeaaahhh... I'm starting to get crazy with this band. Aniwae the vocalist is damn CUTE! XP I was searching for their vids in YouTube when i found this interesting music video. Well...errr...interesting isn't exactly the word to describe it...let say...scary? creepy? horrifying? You name it.. I can't believe these kind of music even exists..& people are even enjoying these songs! ZOMG! These people are freaks! Okaayy...you guys must be curious & would wanna know which vid i'm referring to..but let me warn ya, this is definitely NOT for the faint-hearted. ---> At Your Own Risk

Unfortunately for me...
I had a boyfie who lives his life with these dreadful music... -_-

Then at night, went to SGH to visit a couple of relatives warded there. Later my dad & uncle treated us all at this food court located near KTM, which they always referred to as "toot toot". -_- Haha. mentang2 kedai tu dekat2 station keretapi... toot toot pon toot toot lahh.. It was great! Bukannye selalu leh klua makan2 ngan uncles & aunties kan ;) & daddy! He's a mind reader i guess :P Know what? There's this one time I was staring into space, was daydreaming about someone ah, then he was like, "Sudah lah tu... Takmo fikir2... Ni Pak Long ada ni... Kalau nak kahwin mintak je lah..." XD Apeeee je lar daaaaadddddyyyy...

Then I was thinking about my course again. I was thinking whether it's better to take the Dental Hygiene course or just stick to Optometry... Being a dentist has alot of advantage when I think back about it... Can open my own clinic & stuff... But being an optometrist? Errmm... But optometry must've been better since its cut-off point is lower.. but still...? AAARGGHH! Now I have a new dilemma...Hahaha..I would wanna hear everyone's opinion on this..So what do u guys think? :( Help me out will ya?

& on our way back home, in the car my family was out of control I tell ya! There's this one time when we're joking around when suddenly we started to talk shit! Literally! Haha! Due to the "vulgar" language, I should not post about it here XD We had a good time laughing our butts off! This is sooo reminding of moi beloved babes seyy..when we'll always talk about nonsensical dirty stuff :P I know I missed the fun last Saturday. Ohh I'm sooo missing you gals!!!

Well, I do have a great time today. Aniwaes, lately I wanted sooo much to have a new haircut. My hair's getting longer & I seriously need a haircut! For some reasons which I myself don't know, I prefer having short hair. AND currently I have a weird obsession for my hair! I wanna make it look good! Go style it up bebeh! Haha! I've pictured some of the hairstyles which I would wanna have. But I was really into Robyn's hairstyle. Robyn,who? Haha. Well, check this out.


robyn
What do you think? ;)

Ok2 I know the hairstyle is totally similar to Rihanna's & Posh Beckham's, but this, the hair is waaayyy shorter & the fringe, waaaaayyy cool. Haha. Okay maybe the hairstyle won't suit me, but wateva it is, my fringe just have to stay! Wagagaga.

Well atleast I won't cry when I get my haircut ;P

Peace outz! ;)


FyQa



2:15 AM