a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
New skin!
Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wee~! Yeah new skin lah people! heehee. Just did this out of boredom. & for other nonsensical reasons :P Is it me or is this skin cute or what! :DD Was thinking of putting Hilary Duff's Beat of My Heart in here. But the song is just too annoying. I dun wanna scare u guys away. Haha. You can always listen to it on imeem. But dont say i dont warn ya. Yup. Trust me. It's super annoying.


I'm so high! Can? :P

Tell me, is it true that we're gonna get our O results this Friday??? I still cant feel the heat lar. Haha. It cant be possible lar sey. I told my colleagues abt it & as expected they're totally stunned. I'm not surprise though. Coz if it's really gonna be out tis Friday, all the O takers should be informed by now. Aku adalah dgn excitednye bagitau dorang...kalau tak dapat jgak this Friday, uat maluuuuu je. Haha.

I wanna go to NP's openhouse ar sey! BUT i'm only free for tmrw! Free = BEFORE 5.30pm. Haha.& work just now was ok. Azhar Genocide was scary lar :P Talking about all those weird, violent vids eyy. Ooohh I like. Hahaha. & i dont know for what reason, i always got scolded by that scary chinese supervisor. Padahal aku tak bersalah seyyy..huuhuu. Klu tak suke muke aku cakap je ah, takya marah2 sey. hahaha. :P

Ohh & i felt so blessed :)

Till we meet again.
LOVE,
FyQa


3:24 AM