a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
A Bad Day
Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ohh gosh... I felt bad today... :( It feels like i've done something stooopid, stooopid enough that it makes me wanna breakdown... ohh seriously, but i dun have the slightest idea why...ohh ALLAH help me... :( I'm feeling so down, kinda depress... & I'm having this feeling where I dun wanna go outside & face the world. What's wrong with me?? I'm confused with my own feelings sia... Feels like i wanna seek forgiveness frm all of u. & for what, u ask? Nothing.. Just so I cud feel better again. Wanna reach out to all of u out there, esp the ones whom i BARELY know... pft..What the...?? K. People, just bear with me. I'm just one shitty confused gal right now...





Fuuuhhhhhhh........ *breathes in & out*





Haaaaaaaahhhh.....All better now... :) I hope so... Waahh... After typing it out, I definitely feel alot better... :D See!? I can finally smile! :D Such a miracle! Thank u Allah! XD Haha. & thank u bloggie for being there for me! XD Sorry for the lame entry =))


Ohh what the hell =)) =DD



8:29 PM