|
information
FyQa 140491 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 August 2011 February 2016 |
tagboard links Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan (:
|
my 1st job!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
So today marks the day of me having a job, a REAL job. So how did i fare? Did i survive on my 1st day? Only the strongest & the toughest of all can survive this ordeal. Definitely not for the faint-hearted. Only one of us can stand above the rest. & the one who shall sta---- OK, enough with the melodramatic talks, let's get to the real deal here, shall we? Mum accompanied me to my workplace & we're just on time when we reached there. Saw a group of guys waiting, sitting on the sofa near the reception counter. Later I found out that they too were abt to start work today. I was like What? I'm gonna work with these guys??? I was the only gal there, the rest were all GUYS man.. Gosh...Was I the only desperate gurl who applied for this job?? haha. Fortunately all but 2 of em were Malays, atleast i didn't felt too left out. & we could get along well, so no problemo. One of the staffs then showed us ard, taught us a few stuff, brought us to the supervisor & the next thing i know, we had our own jobs to do. But since i was the only female newbie, i was given a slightly lighter job. Slightly lighter but still penat dok... The workers there were super nice! :D They guided us all the way without fail. Ohh i simply lurrrppp my new job, haha. I guess I have to work there longer, long enough to get my bonus salary! $100 extra taw! saper tk nak, hah?? Haha, so sorry lah Nuraini, ko cari keje on January la sudah, so aku leh join kaw, hahaha :P Ok, I'm seriously running out of ideas right now. Maybe too much mails ain't good for the brain :P But it definitely can improve the thickness of ur wallet. Speaking of wallet, my wallet is in such a pitiful condition, sakit mata memandang, haha. So, moral of the story is A new wallet is strictly needed Preferably one with good quality aye Thank You |