a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
confessions
Friday, December 7, 2007

For once I really crave for a violent, gory, murderous movie for a change. I had enough with all those magical, happy2 gay movies anymore. I need horror, disgust, revulsion. Anything that could really make me jump outta my seat. So when girlfriends offered me to catch a movie on Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium, I was this freaking close to turn down their offer.. I'm not willing to waste my money on that crapshit movie..but I finally accepted it coz I realized it's all abt em, not the movie.. Putting it aside, I just wanna spend a lil personal time with em. It's not like we could hang out often, right? :) Esp now since I've started working everyday. I dunno why but the moment they mentioned that movie, it felt like a huge boulder was placed on my shoulder. I felt so reluctant siaa... But it's all for you girls lah. Girlfriends outing otw! ;)


Ohh, & work today was great. Got partnered with a new guy, once again.. Gosh..couldn't I just stick to one guy? Wait, that doesn't sound right. btw i punched in at exactly 05:30pm today.. Will I lose my 38 cents again?





The sacrifice of hiding in a lie...


3:16 AM