a new play with words
tagboard


links

Ambina CharmMyEyes ChicMomma's DaaniaCouture ElleNour HerHijab Glamourladees Lazeera Myth's Ophira's PBitez PrettyStarWardrobe RunRubbit

Atiqah Dian Ieka Kherya Lina Mira Mylla Nuraini Shiks

Achmad Adilla Aini Aizat Chikin Dada Diana Emir Fahmi Hanny Klaus Liyana Sazali Shazana Syafik Syafinah Syarif Syahirah Suriyani Zimah

Aleeve Amirullah Athirah Dzuzu Byrd Fadh Feenyx Hadah Halim Mahirah Nadzirah Nana Nani SyAb Su Zaid Zinnie

Aylana Fatin FizahSuperstar Hid Khazanah MairaMai RadinSyaz Sharif Syahidah Syirah Umairah Z

AbgShahreil Ayn KakIkin KakYati Mamat Ryan

(:
Honeymoon bebeh! ;D
Sunday, November 25, 2007

Announcement!

I have news for all human beings out there.
Starting from today, u can start flooding my hp with smses coz
it's finally fixed! Yay-ness!!!
& to all of u whom i didn't reply their msges for this past few days, now you know the reason why.

Started off the day with a huge bang on the head, & i mean literally. Me & bro planned to go to Simei to get my hp fixed. I was in the room getting ready & was abt to go outside when I accidentally bumped my forehead onto the door! It's like the stupidest thing that had ever happened in years. I was daydreaming abit there, I had something on my mind & at the same time was opening the door when suddenly it goes WHAM! on my candy ass forehead. Yang bestnya kepalaku terhantuk kat bucu pintu...Oh GOD... & now I had a scar on my forehead, how cool is that? NOT! Tu laa..pikir yg bukan2..inilah akibatnya... :p Well, better a scar than a bulging forehead right? Haha, mcm lohan plak nanti... :p

After getting my hp fixed, me & bro headed to Banquet & had Japanese food! That was my 1st time eating Jap food & I am sooo not gonna eat that kinda food anymore. I tell ya eating Jap food is like eating all 3 meals at a time. Muak habessss beb... The rice is actually pulot, the soya sauce tasted funny & the toufu looked like spongebob nopants. No wonder it's all served in tiny puny lil bowls. But we did managed to finish em up. Seriously. Not gonna eat there anymore.

After lunch, we headed to Safari to see all the cute lil puppies there. Mcm patong sey anjing2 ni sume! If I had the chance I would wanna hug those lovable creatures, squeeze them tightly to death. Maybe not to death lah, but still they're so adorable! Ohh I soooo wanna get into that Veterinary Tech course!!!

In the evening, me & bro went to the Airport to sent our dear KakLong & her hubby to Bali! Honeymoon baybeh! Had a great time! Took many2 pictures. & it's the 1st time hanging out with KakLong's hubby! XD Haiyaa..pathetic bro&me.. After sending KakLong to the departure hall, waving goodbye & all, we decided to have our dinner at Swensen's! Again!!?? Swensen pon Swensen lah..da org nk belanja.. :p

Okeyyy... I'm super duper tired now. I need a job. A job with reasonable working time & an excellent pay. Haha. In that case I won't be having any job for a very long time. Selamat&salamz.


12:36 AM